Poll

Which?

Jet plane
69 (55.2%)
Dragon
56 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: jet plane VS dragon  (Read 48163 times)

A F-16 can fly without wings making it perfect

in that case
jet planes dont exist
but there are planes with jet engines that have deadly weaponry on them designed by the military.
Even if jet planes didn't exist, they would still win.

Raptor plane has better manuverability.
XB-O2 plane.
Just as real as a dragon but more dangerous.

according to WOW the dragons are quite larger with over 1000 HP and beathe white hot flames containing an equal amount of mana at high speeds and are also able to shoot fire balls. clearly the plane has the advantage of speed with flight but the dragon can move its apendages. and at far range it is question at which is faster a high presured fire ball or a plane. but the plane must turn around sometime to attack. and thats where WOW comes in handy.

according to WOW the dragons are quite larger with over 1000 HP and beathe white hot flames containing an equal amount of mana at high speeds and are also able to shoot fire balls. clearly the plane has the advantage of speed with flight but the dragon can move its apendages. and at far range it is question at which is faster a high presured fire ball or a plane. but the plane must turn around sometime to attack. and thats where WOW comes in handy.
Now think about what dragons would be like if they were real and not some videogame.

Natural Flying monster lizard =/= WOW dragon.

according to WOW the dragons are quite larger with over 1000 HP and beathe white hot flames containing an equal amount of mana at high speeds and are also able to shoot fire balls.
Unfortunately, this is a hypothetical IRL engagement, and thus there is no "HP" or "Mana"
clearly the plane has the advantage of speed with flight but the dragon can move its apendages. and at far range it is question at which is faster a high presured fire ball or a plane. but the plane must turn around sometime to attack. and thats where WOW comes in handy.
The dragon must come within at least a kilometer of the plane to attack, and planes are very loving fast. By the time the dragon gets to where the plane was a few seconds ago, the plane will be miles away.

in that case
jet planes dont exist
but there are planes with jet engines that have deadly weaponry on them designed by the military.

Jet planes DO exist. Dragons DO NOT.

Jet planes will defiantly win this.
Radar guided missiles would not lock onto the dragon, simply because the radar would not reflect off of the dragon well enough for a lock on.
Heat seeking missiles would work, the fire breath would take the lock off of them for a second, then the missile would self destruct upon loss of its target. Thing is, the jet would just fire two more to make up for the lost one.
There are some jets that have great maneuverability, such as this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-15_ACTIVE
This could easily fly circles around the dragon (not that you would actually want to)
Even if the Plane ran out of missiles, the gun range would be far greater than the claw range. It could pull off an attack before it gets clawed at.

Radar guided missiles would not lock onto the dragon, simply because the radar would not reflect off of the dragon well enough for a lock on.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. If radar was that easy to foil I don't think we'd have spent billions on developing a bomber invisible to radar.

DRAGONS DONT GODDAMN EXIST!
You make me sad and mad.

Dragon uses magix :D But whatever, if that doesn't exist then I'd still go with dragons because they're awesome.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. If radar was that easy to foil I don't think we'd have spent billions on developing a bomber invisible to radar.
Radar waves bounce easier off of metallic objects such as planes, then organic objects, such as dragons. The bomber youre talking about is immune to radar because of its design and materials.

RADAR stations and Radar guided missiles are slightly diffrent.
A guided missile would need a very high active radar signal (bouncing off the target) in order to keep its lock. The dragons form / hide would make it nearly impossible to keep an active radar going.
A radar station on the other hand would be able to pick up the dragon because it simply dosent need to have an active lock.

Besides, the bomber isnt invisible to radar. Just ground radar. ITs meant for a pre-emptive strike. If there were fighter jets in the air it would be over for the bomber.

Dragons and magic dissipated into another dimension when our planets magnetic polarity flipped.

I love the F-14 tom cat. Its my favorite navy jet.

•jetplane

-HEY,MARIO,LOOK WHAT I MADE.
ITSA FO-JETPLAENZ

•dragon

-use flints under the tounge+helium filled stomach to make fire,so unless its breathing its fire,missles may find it hard to lock on

-have claws ...handy for shredding if it can even get a single talon to scrape=wing/roosterpit/etc. removal
-are resistant to even 50. cal machineguns on outer scales......more like a paper thin titanium plate on under belly though

-agile
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:40:29 AM by skelolego229 »

Jet plane, for the luls.