Author Topic: [B] Lego Town Build (Blocksburg) *IMAGE HEAVY*  (Read 1618 times)

[ B ] Lego Town Build
Blocksburg

Hello! The [ B ] group currently has a 24/7 dedicated server up. (Hosted by LoserHero.) The theme of the server is Lego! You may use any of your builds in it to apply or not. All of the builds in the server were built form many different people. The server contains builds that are Lego sets, or builds that you think Lego would've done. You can drop on in anytime to check it out or contribute. Below will be pictures of Blocksburg.

Rules:

1. Don't be annoying or a jerk; respect others

2. No spam or advertisements of any kind.

3. Stick to the Lego theme.

4. If you aren't going to contribute to the town, don't build.

To the players:

If you want to build in the neighborhood please ask the available admin to remove one of the 32x32 plate of trees and build accordingly.

No you are not allowed to build in the woods.

To the admins:

Please ensure that the building rules are being followed in the neighborhood area. A house may only be built on a 32x32 baseplate unless told otherwise.

Make sure your trust list isn't being abused by the players. Twizz and myself have had to fix a few builds because of this.

For everyone else:

Pictures coming soon provided by Mr.Cookie!

Pictures of Blocksburg:

Welcome to Blocksburg

Shh! Don't scare him away!

I'm not sure whether to put this in Gallery, because it shows pictures of our build, or to put it in General Discussion, because this was meant to advertise the server.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:44:36 PM by MrCookie »

I count 10 Blockpeople in these pictures :)

-epicsnip-
I'm not sure whether to put this in Gallery, because it shows pictures of our build, or to put it in General Discussion, because this was meant to advertise the server.
This should be in Gallery, shouldn't it? It is pics of a build and normally topics advertise the servers, don't they?

[img]http://www.mrcookie.sithous.com/pictureslol/Blockland_00346.png[img]

LoserHero! How dare you paint my roof black?! It looks better now.

I like how  they look soft and not as much detail as some it's refreshing

I count 10 Blockpeople in these pictures :)
Good eye, I've only found 5.

Fake and gay.

Nah. Just kidding. I love it. Due to my sudden love of neighborhood builds over the past couple of days.

thank you for not completley destroying my bench and tablecloth thing :)

Is my house still belongs to me since you probably duped it? D:

forget i wish my computer wasn't broken D: