Poll

Do you want to see any clan builds?

Yes!
11 (52.4%)
No!
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: ONI (DEAD CLAN!!!) (See USAR Clan Topic)  (Read 6867 times)

This clan is closed because I have lost interest in Navy clans and decided to use an Army clan because they have more rank choices and there are very few players out there who care much about TDm's on Slate Sea maps.

Farewell ONI. You will be missed

TOPIC CLOSED FOREVER!!!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:03:28 PM by Ev Dowg »

:cookieMonster: That's me!
It describes most of me, but im not looking for cookies.
 :cookieMonster: Vs.  :panda::cookieMonster: Win.

If ur not looking for cookies then why do I always catch you at 3 in teh morning in meh kitchen >.<

So you're the forgeter who had similar clan tags to ION.

As if that were against the rules?

Ok you know what. I'm sorry. I really am. But just because my clan name is SIMILAR to yours doesn't mean I'm stealing or copying it whatsoever. Like Colten just said: "It's not against the rules". I'm not trying to sound like I want to get into a fight but I seriously don't like how people come to my serv saying "COMR4DE IMPOSTER!" or "Is this ION???" and all that stuff. So just to straighten this out I am NOT stealing your clan. And since your a friend of my friend I will try to not freak out, but if you want our clans to be at war that is fine by me.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 07:04:39 PM by Ev Dowg »

Nonono

I meant like people would be like

OGM

U STOL THAT NAEM

i just thought it was funny lol.

On topic: K. I gotcha comr.
EMERGENCY NOTICE: There is a rogue recruiter who is of non-ONI origin running around recruiting a whole bunch of noobs to be in ONI. One n00b is named Lt. Night. If anybody has info on this man or the recruiter please tell me.

On topic: K. I gotcha comr.
EMERGENCY NOTICE: There is a rogue recruiter who is of non-ONI origin running around recruiting a whole bunch of noobs to be in ONI. One n00b is named Lt. Night. If anybody has info on this man or the recruiter please tell me.
Man, im a recruiter. Dawg man im sit'n here helpn ya. But if yall gunna be mad about it ill stop dawg.Man i so bored... oh and i was joking ;)

Cheif Petty officer FTW  :cookieMonster:
Edit: Sorry, I meant Master Chief Petty Officer.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 07:47:11 PM by nick92675 »

3 in the morning you say....it was 4... FOO

Man, im a recruiter. Dawg man im sit'n here helpn ya. But if yall gunna be mad about it ill stop dawg.Man i so bored... oh and i was joking ;)
Seriously? Or are you covering for the REAL jackass!?

What I want to know is why anybody would want to impersonate this clan.

Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring. I had absolutely no idea this was a Halo clan.