Author Topic: Net Nanny what.  (Read 2654 times)

It Won't let me view Livestream because I have to "Connect to my Facebook" If I say proceed, It makes me sign into Facebook, which I can't get because my mom thinks "I'm too young for it". If I press Cancel, it redirects me to my home page.
Last time I deleted it in SafeMode I got grounded for a week. D;
tl;dr Net Nanny is a butt pirate.

Boot in safe mode then delete net nanny, before your mom finds out go download and create a VM and use that.

It Won't let me view Livestream because I have to "Connect to my Facebook" If I say proceed, It makes me sign into Facebook, which I can't get because my mom thinks "I'm too young for it".
You probably are, besides Facebook is just a tool used by kids to gain imaginary "popularity" at their schools.

You're 13, you are legally allowed to view web-pages that have not been marked for older viewers freely, without needing guidance/permission from your parents.

If you are the youngest in your household, or your younger sibling is too young to use a computer, there is no need for a safemode, tell your parents to delete it.

You probably are, besides Facebook is just a tool used by kids to gain imaginary "popularity" at their schools.
As LaCuckooRacha says:
You're 13, you are legally allowed to view web-pages that have not been marked for older viewers freely, without needing guidance/permission from your parents.

If you are the youngest in your household, or your younger sibling is too young to use a computer, there is no need for a safemode, tell your parents to delete it.
Though Safe Mode is just a mode in Windows where you gain Admin status and can delete anything. fun :D
Kill your mother.
What about my dad? He's on top of this aswell.

Get your own god damn computer.

wa... wa... they aren't my friendss... :(

Tell your parents that they've stooped so low as to put a net nanny on your computer, and how they really have that little trust for you, then don't speak to them for weeks.

then don't speak to them for weeks.
This will either
A) Screw yourself and get in more trouble
B) Make them feel like stuff
C) They'll ignore it

For me its always c followed by a then b lol

This will either
A) Screw yourself and get in more trouble
B) Make them feel like stuff
C) They'll ignore it

For me its always c followed by a then b lol
For me it's A, B, then C.