Author Topic: ArmyMan Player Model  (Read 43230 times)

Credit to DarkStar for making this.

Brought Back From Crap-oned ville this epic add-on is back

Great for TDM Or Just Natural fun

Pix:

Guns with the player model.

Crouch able too

Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/?4vyyithyiyy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 07:58:19 PM by Soon To Be »

Get out. If its crap-on'd it's crap-on'd for a reason.

Get out. If its crap-on'd it's crap-on'd for a reason.

It was crap-oned cause it was high poly its epic.

And it is still high poly...

But its still amazing if i can run a 18 player tdm fine with no lag then its worth re-upping.

I don't think you people realize how hard you're making it for Badspot to failbin these and recrap-on them. They were crap-on'd for a reason and the reason was it's too high poly and lags like stuff in TDMs. Stop making it hard for him and stop reposting this stuff.

It's still high poly and as horrbile as it used to be.

Whatever personally i dont lag with it.

And if you hate it then hate it theres people trying to get this to work but couldnt so im doing them a favor and am giving them it.

And if you hate it then hate it theres people trying to get this to work but couldnt so im doing them a favor and am giving them it.

And you're not doing Badspot a favor by reposting crap-ons.

You're a moron keep it to yourself, and if some one is even bigger of a moron and can't edit it to work again, they shouldn't even have it at all.

Yeah personally you don't. Others do.

Stop being a stubborn bastard. You aren't doing anyone a favor, you're just giving it out to dimwits who probably have stuff computers. Just lock this before it gets out of hand.

The people trying to get it to work are stupid like yourself.

But its still amazing if i can run a 18 player tdm fine with no lag then its worth re-upping.
???