Author Topic: Olaf - "Good 4 u."  (Read 3399 times)

Well, for starters, I was at Olaf's server. I was just playing the RP Core, building, doing the usual. THEN, it all goes wrong when Raikulo (Or whatever his name is) starts repeatedly killing me. So, Even though he was killing me over and over, I do have demerits from the other day, so I thought they cleared. I walk up to the Jobs brick, checking to see if I can get the job as a Policeman, and it tell me my record isn't cleared, and I think to myself "Osht...", to turn around and get jailed. I'm pretty ticked off, I had 3 ticks, 24 hours (In game) of jail time. Then I get REALLY mad at Rai because he's just sitting there, baton out at the break-out sewer for the jail. Then I get banned for the reason "YOU FAILED, Booooohoooohoooohoooo!!!". Then, later on, I'm clamed down, and ask my friend Troop to go ask Olaf if I can have his help with the RP Core. So, after about 5mins, I IRC Troop asking him "Well...?", and he says that he got banned too, because appearently, Olaf is such a handicap to think that Troop was my dad, and my dad doesn't even say Mario right. So anyway, Olaf is officially handicapped, for random bans.

Ask Troop for anything that happened, and check out the ^ poll ^.

Troop's ban reason was:

YOU FAIL BOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHOH

You're xK1lla4l1fx, so you're a handicap too.

This was sadly true.... All I said was "Olaf Killa needs your help with the RP Core"

You're xK1lla4l1fx, so you're a handicap too.
True, true, but he has a point.

I banned Olaf for this reason quite awhile ago: "Another one of those noobs who think they're popular and deserve everyhting." and it was a perma. Don't be offended by him, he's just a hypocrite.

So does my pencil.

And knifes, forks, some types of spoons, swords, and othr stuff, too! Wether I ruined the point of that figure of speech or not, Cookiez r awsum.

And knifes, forks, some types of spoons, swords, and othr stuff, too! Wether I ruined the point of that figure of speech or not, Cookiez r awsum.
Hey, he's trying to derail his own topic! STONE HIM!

With bricks. (Hence the ID name of 7872, one above 7871 which is olafs)

Hey hey hey, Zloff (I'm on his server) didn't know that my avatar used to be yours >.<

Me thinks the OP needs to learn when to stop complaining about everything.