Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046197 times)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:10:52 AM by Eepos2 »

By the way, vehicle dismount script sounds useful.
No more on top of vehicle dismounting!

By the way, vehicle dismount script sounds useful.
No more on top of vehicle dismounting!
There's still space for improvements.

So yeah. Yesterday Brian Smith gave me his endless zombie wave gamemode to work on because he doesn't really want to work on it anymore and I think it is a really cool thing. I'll make it a Slayer gamemode and uh, post all sorts of crazy stuff you can think of and what you would like to see in it!

[im g width=500]http://i.imgur.com/WJYQgvF.png[/img]

Thank you.

LOL'd  :cookieMonster:

That's hilarious, someone needs to fix that.

So yeah. Yesterday Brian Smith gave me his endless zombie wave gamemode to work on because he doesn't really want to work on it anymore and I think it is a really cool thing. I'll make it a Slayer gamemode and uh, post all sorts of crazy stuff you can think of and what you would like to see in it!

Resident Evil 4: Las plagas monsters plz

i would like to see an auto point class system i know how to do it with vce but having it built in would be so much better!

I will never lend you a single mod ever again if you even think about making it a Shitlayer gamemode.

make it anything that isnt what he gave to you: a generic zombie wave gamemode with generic looking zombies, speed, attack, look, everything.

I will never lend you a single mod ever again if you even think about making it a Shitlayer gamemode.
wow RUDE

Resident Evil 4: Las plagas monsters plz
Please explain or show a picture or something, I never played any of the Resident Evil games.

i would like to see an auto point class system i know how to do it with vce but having it built in would be so much better!
Can you explain?

It's not that bad :)

make it anything that isnt what he gave to you: a generic zombie wave gamemode with generic looking zombies, speed, attack, look, everything.
Yeah it's rather simple in its current state.

Make zombies mod work with dismemberment.
Like the dismemberment mod, but with red debris.

So if you shoot foot, foot is now on the ground, alone, crawl only.
If you shoot his arm, arm on the ground, no more weapon/tool that was in that arm.
Shoot his face, face b gon, pretty much blind and dies shortly after.

This would make it so much cooler.