Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2040874 times)

Gcat should continue making Russian Vehicles and Weaponry.

So I decided to make keycards that work similar to the default keys and Dumbells key. They  come with events similar to those of Dumbells key (onKeyCardHit, onKeyCardSuccess, onKeyCardFailure and keyCardCheck). Each card has a security level (1 to 4) and keyCardCheck lets you set a security level (1 to 4). Lower cards can't open higher levels but higher cards can unlock lower levels.

Download link is in the OP.

Cool, now in some situations I don't have to carry a bunch of cards.

I like the little designs on them. :P

Also, Grav, we've waited a long for the release of the Hind and PAK FA.
Can you give us a hint of when they might be released?

I like the little designs on them. :P

Also, Grav, we've waited a long for the release of the Hind and PAK FA.
Can you give us a hint of when they might be released?
Probally when they're both done...
The Hind doesn't have any anti tank missiles and the PAK FA's flares don't work yet.

I'll put the keycards onto RTB under a different name (Security Cards) since there's already an add-on called keycard, to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:35:27 AM by Gravity Cat »

A bit farther after ww2 in the 50's
well it was thought of during then...

Thats everything that I need ...
Wow all the stuff that I need is right here XD

well it was thought of during then...
Wrong, it was designed in 1947.
The concept for it was also thought of during 1946 for a competition.

You should add a keycard that opens all security levels, but admins are only aloud to use them.

Is the zombie server/mod going to be up? Or realeased? (please give an approximate date for the release)

Is the zombie server/mod going to be up? Or realeased? (please give an approximate date for the release)
Approximate dates for him don't exist.

Wrong, it was designed in 1947.
The concept for it was also thought of during 1946 for a competition.

It was based off the STG.44 right? The Russians picked it up and went "Hey we should make some of these."