Author Topic: Kar98k  (Read 12199 times)

Reminds me of M1 Garand.

To avoid more bumps, there are 2 versions of the M1 Garand out there. Making this would be pointless when you already have something so similar.

To avoid more bumps, there are 2 versions of the M1 Garand out there. Making this would be pointless when you already have something so similar.
I wasn't aware a gas-operated semi-automatic rifle used by the Americans is the same thing as a bolt-action rifle used by the Germans. Totally the same, right?

I wasn't aware a gas-operated semi-automatic rifle used by the Americans is the same thing as a bolt-action rifle used by the Germans. Totally the same, right?

But they're both made of wood and they're both from WWII, therefore they are one and the same.

Here in Blockland there are 2 versions of a long wooden rifle. You want a bunch of weapons from the war? Go play an FPS.

Are either of them Bolt-actions, because I've only seen the crappy "Rifle" and stratofortress's M1 Carbine.

Are either of them Bolt-actions, because I've only seen the crappy "Rifle" and stratofortress's M1 Garand.
However, if you did mean the Carbine, it would be M4 Carbine
EDIT: Uh, The M4 is a AR...
:(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 05:34:51 AM by TMAN7676 »

Are either of them Bolt-actions, because I've only seen the crappy "Rifle" and stratofortress's M1 Carbine.

http://www.returntoblockland.com/archive/

Search for the file here. M1Garand. But in order for it to work you're going to have to rename the zip folder to anything you can remember. To make it simple, M1Garand2.zip

And then theres the one from strato

No they aren't bolt action rifles, but hardly any of the individual weapon addons work together very good. So rather than hoping they are balanced against eachother, just use the 1 and theres no issue. Plus no one has to make the pointless addon.

Hey shadow.

You're a friend.

I sent Dusty12 a PM. About the Kar98k.

Well, the own Kar98k.

I sent Dusty12 a PM. About the Kar98k.

Well, the own Kar98k.
Hey thanks. Helped me out a lot.
Here in Blockland there are 2 versions of a long wooden rifle. You want a bunch of weapons from the war? Go play an FPS.
Are you having fun bandwaggoning? Everytime I see a legitimate suggestion everyone says
"OMG HALO" "GO PLAY AN FPS" "OGM L4D U cigarette". Why do we need any other add-on other than the gun, according to your logic?

There are so many rifles like this one, why wont you just choose one of them.

No offense.