Author Topic: L-Shaped Bricks  (Read 1978 times)

We gada have 'em

Can someone please make them?

I'd like plate, normal, and 5x hight versions.

I'll even make the icons if you are lazy to make 'em.

I'm talking about that L shaped LEGO brick.

It's 2x2, but has a gap on one corner.

1  2
      ___
1   |   _|
2   |_|
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:47:30 AM by Christopher P. »

why not just put 2 bricks together?

like this.
-------
|
|
|

why not just put 2 bricks together?

like this.
-------
|
|
|

I'm talking about that L shaped LEGO brick.

It's 2x2, but has a gap on one corner.

1  2
      ___
1   |   _|
2   |_|

This

I know you can do that, but there has ben many new LEGO-like bricks on blockland, so why not add the L-Shaped as well?

I know you can do that, but there has ben many new LEGO-like bricks on blockland, so why not add the L-Shaped as well?

99% Are crap.

This falls in that 99%

/thread

99% Are crap.

This falls in that 99%

/thread
None of tophius's bricks are crap. This is not a stupid suggestion. This can be used for making ledges and stuff jut out of a build such as a space ship instead of having to use invis supports.

None of tophius's bricks are crap. This is not a stupid suggestion. This can be used for making ledges and stuff jut out of a build such as a space ship instead of having to use invis supports.

Ahem. Some of his bricks are useless, and some of them fall into the 1%.

If you know how to build efficiently, something like this will never be needed.

Ahem. Some of his bricks are useless, and some of them fall into the 1%.

If you know how to build efficiently, something like this will never be needed.
ALl bricks have a use, but you just can't find a use for them. Building efficiently and having a brick that will make building dynamic things simpler are two different things.

I KNOW that the bricks can be used for something. It's just that I can easily use two 1x16's instead of a 1x32. So many stuff bricks spam the brickpack with ?'s, and it begins to slow you down because you can't find a damn thing.

I KNOW that the bricks can be used for something. It's just that I can easily use two 1x16's instead of a 1x32. So many stuff bricks spam the brickpack with ?'s, and it begins to slow you down because you can't find a damn thing.
you callin my 4x4 round useless?

you callin my 4x4 round useless?

In all honesty, the round bricks are not neccisary, but for artistic design, it can be useful, as you cannot create a round brick with what you are given by default. The usefulness depends upon the cause.

In all honesty, the round bricks are not neccisary, but for artistic design, it can be useful, as you cannot create a round brick with what you are given by default. The usefulness depends upon the cause.
All in all, it is USEful.