Poll

What should we make our next pack?

HL2 weapons
Modern Warefare 2 Weps
Bad Company
Anything, I don't care
L4D2 Melee weapons
Go away forever.

Author Topic: L4D2 Weaponset (By Yndaaa, and me) - UPDATE 4-28  (Read 202826 times)

The military sniper is named the same as Bushido's Military sniper. Rename it to military rifle. Also, no one wants to download 1000 textures due to the fact that you released each as its on weapon. Being in their own zip means there are probably over 100 texture downloads and tons of wasted file space. No one wants to download the files one at a time off mediafire and have to deal with the ads and slowness. If you want to download them all at once, you have to upgrade to mediafire pro.

Either way, The models are what makes this epic, don't mind me and my pathetic attempts to make scripts. I'm just a lowly coder, nothing more, nothing less.
It seems as if you just wanted his models so you can go "OH LOOK I MADE A WEAPON PACK HAHAH MY PEEN IS HUGE." If you have to rely on ctrl h, you shouldn't release anything.

You can't manually reload the handguns because you turned that ability off. If you actually knew how to use the script you may have been able to avoid this.
I turned it off because the guns don't reload properly when you press L, only the first one reloads, the second just waits patiently until the first one finishes unless you click while reloading. Don't act like I'm an idiot, I at least know what a canreload = 1; does.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Christ...

FINNALY!I!HUJKWJKASKDAJDGASDGHASGDJA

Heyy you posted my vid. :D glad you liked it. It's accually better than pics.

They overwrite datablocks from Gcat's and Bushi's

<3 reload animations.

-snip-
When did you turn into a richard?
And that's because in L4D2 its called Sniper_Military in the foulder, I didn't bother thinking of a better name because that really was the only name it needed.

Also, I'm glad you think I released this to be special. I don't care. Go forget me about this for all I care. I released this for my l4d2 servers and those alone. I didn't want ppl waiting 5 minutes to DL them so I put a topic up.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. Oh... My.... God....

If you think I'm any more or less of a richard go right ahead and say it. It would make me feel better anyways.

WIN

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
dam

They overwrite datablocks from Gcat's and Bushi's
<3 reload animations.
If you're going ot have a l4d2 server why make players download weapons that you won't be using? Either way, You could easily change the names if you want.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. God dmanit stop buttloving the topic!

Epic now all we need is the safe house door , Katina , chainsaw, police batton , and frying pan :D
chainsaw. done. no hands or sht :c\

Warning - while you were reading 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. WHAT THE forget IS THIS stuff

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. I feel like Ryukuta. FUUUUUU

I take no credit for it.
And give none to the person who made it.

Second, It's not that hard to write similar gun scripts, but I did use it as an example
You copied the exact layout, names and formatting of the ammo reload states from the Pump Shotgun and others. That's not "an example", that's just stealing it.

Here's a text comparison from this website of the state system part of the Shotgun scripts.

It seems as if you just wanted his models so you can go "OH LOOK I MADE A WEAPON PACK HAHAH MY PEEN IS HUGE." If you have to rely on ctrl h, you shouldn't release anything.
I didn't want his models, I asked him to make the models for me, and he did. If this makes me a bad person, well then some people have really bad standards for those kinds of things.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Epicly popular topic much?

And give none to the person who made it.
The only people who will probably bother to read those are those that wish to find more reasons to complain about me.

Bushido's weapons gave me a base to work on. I made modifications and edits where nesssiary, and added and removed states as I saw fit to do so.

And I could have just as easily wrote the codes from scratch, and they probably wouldn't look very different.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

HATE THAT

But i love yur guns

this is the best weapon set ever i cant wate to see more weapons like this

I turned it off because the guns don't reload properly when you press L, only the first one reloads, the second just waits patiently until the first one finishes unless you click while reloading. Don't act like I'm an idiot, I at least know what a canreload = 1; does.
You copied the entire state set for the right-hand gun into the left-handed one without actually checking it because that's all you seem to do. Note how it works in the Tier+Tactical version before you completely broke it.