Poll

What should we make our next pack?

HL2 weapons
Modern Warefare 2 Weps
Bad Company
Anything, I don't care
L4D2 Melee weapons
Go away forever.

Author Topic: L4D2 Weaponset (By Yndaaa, and me) - UPDATE 4-28  (Read 205677 times)

Heed, it's seems you're flaming him just for the sake of flaming.

Also, do these work with Space's L4D Survivor?

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

FU-

You are god

Getting rid of all guns Except Desert Eagle, M16, Ak47, and a few others im to tired to list

Are my points I bring up invalid?

-snip-
Yes because talking about a peen totally makes a good point in any conversation.

You dislike me because I care very little about people's opinions of me?

I act like a self-nominated king of the world half the time, mainly cause I enjoy it. And if anyone thinks that how I act is wrong, well tough, your opinions mean very little to me.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. hahaha, holy stuff...

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Also, do these work with Space's L4D Survivor?
His L4D survivor has a .txt file which keeps track of which weapons are which.
You would have to manually edit it to make the weapons compatable. It shold be in your config/server foulder.

Are my points I bring up invalid?
If you can make them without sounding like all your doing is trying to insult me then they are very valid.

Rykuta, I dont like most of these weapons at all.
Its because you were to lazy to change simple names from overwriting other weapons.
Also, you happy now Rykuta?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:47:35 PM by TMAN7676 »

Rykuta, i give this a 6.3/10
Its because you were to lazy to change simple names from overwriting other weapons.
Did I ask you to rate it?

And If you want to change the weapon names, I can tell you how. I didn't change them because I didn't see a reason to have other weapons enabled while I was hosting a L4D2 server, these are heavy as it is.

Yes because talking about a peen totally makes a good point in any conversation.
When did you turn into a richard?
And that's because in L4D2 its called Sniper_Military in the foulder, I didn't bother thinking of a better name because that really was the only name it needed.

Also, I'm glad you think I released this to be special. I don't care. Go forget me about this for all I care. I released this for my l4d2 servers and those alone. I didn't want ppl waiting 5 minutes to DL them so I put a topic up.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. Oh... My.... God....

If you think I'm any more or less of a richard go right ahead and say it. It would make me feel better anyways.
His L4D survivor has a .txt file which keeps track of which weapons are which.
You would have to manually edit it to make the weapons compatable. It shold be in your config/server foulder.
You can manually add on to it. You could have asked Space Guy about it.
You say our opinions mean very little yet you are responding to every comment someone makes.

-snip-

I see quite a few big similarities to Bushido's tier+ pack. Here's what I saw:

Spas12 - His shotgun. Especially how you used a tank shell to imitate the bullets at first
Desert eagle - His pistol
p200- His pistol
Combat shotgun - His pistol
Uzi - Assault rifle
Hunting shotgun - His shotgun
Hunting rifle - Bushido's
Military sniper - "
FN-SCAR - The combat rifle (single one, not Bushido's)

The models are nice and all, but you could be more original next time.

I see quite a few big similarities to Bushido's tier+ pack. Here's what I saw:

Spas12 - His shotgun. Especially how you used a tank shell to imitate the bullets at first
Desert eagle - His pistol
p200- His pistol
Combat shotgun - His pistol
Uzi - Assault rifle
Hunting shotgun - His shotgun
Hunting rifle - Bushido's
Military sniper - "
FN-SCAR - The combat rifle (single one, not Bushido's)

The models are nice and all, but you could be more original next time.

Meh. I personally do like the models and stuff but I think most people download this of the reloading animation...
Slight mistake there by the way, a combat shotgun is not a pistol.

Meh. I personally do like the models and stuff but I think most people download this of the reloading animation...

Yes. I was considering doing that at first

I'm confused....... this is to much info to take in......