Author Topic: aware14 - "grow up and suck a sick"  (Read 4205 times)

Well, I was just at my Freebuild/FamilyRP server, when aware14 comes and says "grow up and suck a sick". I assume he mean't "richard". I commented on his Tar-21 saying that there was an unrealistic 'shake' on the screen when firing, and it used the default Gun sounds and projectile. I also said it needed some Iron Sight, and said 3/5, I'm sure. So, I'm not gonna ban him, but he just proved himself a handicap.

P.S. ...... suck a sick?

You're an idiot.
And a drama whore
And suck at making dramas.

No, actually, it's not much of a FamilyRP anymore, nobody asks for 'Family Members'. . .
He just came and did it. I dunno why.

You're an idiot.
And a drama whore
And suck at making dramas.

Fail, much?

Tar-21 saying that there was an unrealistic 'shake'\
Ever heard of Newton's third law?

Yes, you fail.

I was making a point, he appearently can't take the fact that half of BL doesn't like his Tar-21.

Ever heard of Newton's third law?

Nonono, I know about the laws of physics. I just don't think the shaking is realistic, because it's kinda of an 'earthquake'. Not gun kick or something, it's just pathetic. It would be better off without it, it's BL, not the U.S. Military.

Last time I checked, you weren't half of BL.
I am half of BL.

I am half of BL.

Case closed, Kalph always wins.

announce("<color:000fff>K1lla4l1f has left the commentary for today.");

;D

Nonono, I know about the laws of physics. I just don't think the shaking is realistic, because it's kinda of an 'earthquake'. Not gun kick or something, it's just pathetic. It would be better off without it, it's BL, not the U.S. Military.
Shake = rapid gun recoil. I'd like you to fire and assault rifle on fully automatic and not have your arms shake. Even the best marines can't hold a gun steady for a few seconds of hold-down firing.

K1LLa how many topics have you made this month really you drama every little thing if i messaged you randomly saying anything that barely insulted you you would drama it get over yourself