3 (21.4%)
Not Worthy Of Download
0 (0%)
As stuff As a Llamas Legs
0 (0%)
AWESOME!
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Xamples Music Pack COMPLETE  (Read 7482 times)

- All songs should be around the same sound levels (no quiet and loudness differentiating between songs)

- All songs are sampled at 16-bit PCM and are mono at 44100Hz

- Each packs is downloadable as a .zip or a self executing .zip

1) Beach_Ocean
2) Beach_Ocean2
3) Dripping_Cave
4) Fire
5) Forest_Day
6) Forest_Night
7) Jungle_Day
8) Jungle_Night
9) River
10) Swamp
11) Waterfall
12) Windy

Download size of 899 KB to 953 KB

.zip download

- Contains 24 loops at a download size of 2.80 MB to 2.85 MB

.zip download

- Contains 40 loops at a download size of 3.89 MB to 3.95 MB

.zip download

- Contains 19 loops at a download size of 2.71 MB to 2.76 MB

.zip download

- Contains 5 loops at a download size of 1.40 MB to 1.45 MB

.zip download

- Contains all 99 loops at a download size of 11.6 MB to 11.7 MB

.zip download

If anyone else has any other suggestions or tips please leave a comment below
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:39:00 AM by Xamples »

At first when I clicked on this topic I thought it would be some dumbass spamming the music section saying that they're back and they're gonna troll everyone.
Its just a dumbass person saying he's gonna make music in a topic that is rather like... Ambiguous.

At first when I clicked on this topic I thought it would be some dumbass spamming the music section saying that they're back and they're gonna troll everyone.
Its just a dumbass person saying he's gonna make music in a topic that is rather like... Ambiguous.
well sorry for the misleading subject

massive bump cause its finished

Steeling much?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=107133.0

the idea concept was stolen liberated but i already had the songs and they are shorter and actually looped not the full song so its not as big of a download
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 10:07:25 AM by Xamples »

bump also got rid of the self extracting zips cause no one was using them

Interesting.

Though we need some new things, i see alot of repeats on the forums of very, very new, common, and popular songs that drive me nuts. Why they're still popular on the forums is a mystery. This pack i do like though. Very Nice.. very nice..

Blockland music rocks. But the piece of stuff in the pipe with it is the fact you cant hear it if you havent DLed it, I have a ton of pwnage music loops on my server, but no one hears them! :(  Oh, and thnx for the ambients, nice for island RP's

Edit-:-: Wish there was some way to fix that.

I like it. 6/10

-Tim Reed-
~in the snow i lie~
~i close my eyes and wish for pie~

Blockland music rocks. But the piece of stuff in the pipe with it is the fact you cant hear it if you havent DLed it, I have a ton of pwnage music loops on my server, but no one hears them! :(  Oh, and thnx for the ambients, nice for island RP's

Edit-:-: Wish there was some way to fix that.
there is if people just go to options then network and then click on download music

bump cause of fancy new banners i made and new updates coming (list of songs for each category)

I see your trying to beat me...