Author Topic: Most popular players in Blockland  (Read 17021 times)

Just right a list of who you think are the most well know players in Blockland. I want to make a voting poll so we can see the truth. :3

To figure out who is the mot popular player on blockland , have about 10 people make a server at the same exact time with the same server name. Who ever gets the most players is the most popular player.

The 10 people should be:

Gartanium :D
Heedicalking
Badspot he created the game so he doesn't count :o
Stratofortress
Ephialtes
Trader
Space Guy
Bushido
Iban
mctwist
Amade

Usualy people are only popular for things they make.

He created the game, but he PLAYS it, so that counts.

Only idiots play blockland.

Real men play internet legos

To figure out who is the mot popular player on blockland , have about 10 people make a server at the same exact time with the same server name. Who ever gets the most players is the most popular player.

The 10 people should be:

Gartanium :D
Heedicalking
Stratofortress
Ephialtes
Trader
Space Guy
Bushido
Iban
mctwist
Amade

Usualy people are only popular for things they make.

Funny, only two people (maybe three) on that list would be able to get a good server population in a short amount of time.

Space Guy and Bushido.  Everyone would join in the interest of testing out new gamemodes or items.  Bushido's instant-hit sniper rifle test server filled with 20 people within minutes of him starting it.  Space Guy's Team Deathmatch test servers filled up instantly.

And perhaps, Ephialtes, if only because I and everyone else who played v0002 want to see a return of old-school Ephialtes' RPG.

Only idiots play blockland.
Saying that on Blockland Forums is bad.

We all cant forget Tezuni, people who dont browze the forums love his servers.

Most Known:
- Regulith
- Badspot
- Ephialtes
- Rotondo
- Space Guy
- Trader
- Plaz
- Bushido
- Bisjac
- Snot
- Hugums