Author Topic: a non suiciding player type  (Read 10997 times)

my player type can not Self Delete and cannot jet i was going to release the jetting one but who wants a player type that can Self Delete but can jet. yes this is my first add on that i have posted in the add on section and i know you should not post your first one but i wanted to. OK so when you try to Self Delete it come up with a message saying "you cannot Self Delete!" in the middle of your screen in white. i have tested this and it work and you can change back to standard player type(that used to be a problem). one person i would like to say a thanks to is HellsHero for helping me with the script. this is not very complicated but i want to learn to script and i kinda know how to but not very good. any way this is a medifire link so if you dont like medifire get over it any way and please tell me if any bugs

DOWNLOAD

Glad your first one isn't just a playertype with really high numbers.

You're on a road to making useful things.

yay a positive post and thanks

/Agree

I think you have a lot of potential.

NINJAEDIT: I am downloading this...

/Agree

I think you have a lot of potential.

NINJAEDIT: I am downloading this...
woot

I remember this being made, but not as a playertype. Iban has it, rather comes up as, "Don't Self Delete you moron, your team needs you", but it still is nice.

I remember this being made, but not as a playertype. Iban has it, rather comes up as, "Don't Self Delete you moron, your team needs you", but it still is nice.
Olol.

nice job! 10/10 you should post it on rtb

Theres already something like this Its the Self Delete Mod and Super Admins can turn it on and off

Theres already something like this Its the Self Delete Mod and Super Admins can turn it on and off

Links or it doesn't exist

I find it useful for certain stages on challenges.

That's for the whole server though, and not just one minigame.

I remember aaageees ago I was hosting a double minigamed server. C: