Author Topic: MP40 v0.5  (Read 27425 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmydezzznge
The WWII MP40 with ugly, inaccurate model, high spread, crappy range, no animation, no iron sights and stuff like that...
Does what the real thing does/did :D
Also the magazine is about right since MP40 sucked in the war for soldiers not being able to go prone and shoot...
Feel free to flame ^^

Future versions might include:
-Reload animation
-Iron sight
-Better model
-mmm... Rocket MP40? idk just a suggestion...
Feedback should be <insert adjective here>...

I've always wanted an MP40 in BL, and this is... actually, yeah, the MP40 did suck. Thank you! I give it a 8/10(NTS)!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 03:52:35 PM by Zloff »

it looks like the bullets are bigger than the barrel :o

i think TF2 wepons pack come with a machinegun like that, and is better modeled and scripted than this.

i think TF2 wepons pack come with a machinegun like that, and is better modeled and scripted than this.
Yes.
The tf2 smg is far better then this, however, why can't he try to make a good alternative? ;)

Yes.
The tf2 smg is far better then this, however, why can't he try to make a good alternative? ;)
i didnt say he can't i said that theres a better one.
oh well you should make the model better.

i didnt say he can't i said that theres a better one.
oh well you should make the model better.
Exactly.
I never stated you said that, i just said that to encourage the creator of this to work more on it. ;)

Exactly.
I never stated you said that, i just said that to encourage the creator of this to work more on it. ;)
hum... ok.

i suggest to make the model better and the bullets a bit smaller so people dont complain about it XD
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 03:02:12 PM by Jak595 »

Well, I tested it. Sucks lots more than I thought. 5/10.

Well, I tested it. Sucks lots more than I thought. 5/10.
instead of flaming atleast try say what is wrong with it.

Crappy model indeed.

2/10.
You stole the general idea, theres already something else like this that is a lot better, I'm pretty sure thats a replica script, and someone else is already working on this.

Oh, and you should really get someone else to model this. Someone with skill.