Author Topic: Robo Noob (ID 2039) Lord Tony (ID 5146)  (Read 17246 times)

this guy is a richardhead why becuse i went to tonys server (building a castle) he told the host to jail me i was jailed for 1000 mins Robo noob thinked i was a pokemon and thinked is a Pokemon RPG what a richard Doing Dam Noob Things of pokemon tony did Too I Meen It Dont Go To Tonys Server If You Have A Pokemon Name I Mean It Dont!

this guy is a richardhead why becuse i went to tonys server (building a castle) he told the host to jail me i was jailed for 1000 mins Robo noob thinked i was a pokemon and thinked is a Pokemon RPG what a richard Doing Dam Noob Things of pokemon tony did Too I Meen It Dont Go To Tonys Server If You Have A Pokemon Name I Mean It Dont!

Robo Noob is actually a richard.

But in his defense you have a bad reputation, so I find it fair.

Robo Noob is actually a richard.

But in his defense you have a bad reputation, so I find it fair.
no its not fair not to a noob like Robo Noob!

Actually, it was hilarious.

not you Block HPRC
No, i'm referring to as seeing you in that jail cell.
hehehehe...

I changed my name to pikachu and went then I got cookies and a nice cup of hot tea.

No, i'm referring to as seeing you in that jail cell.
hehehehe...
are you crazy theres a noob here!

Lawl, Drama topic backfire.