Author Topic: Would downloading blockland v9 or v8 considered pirating?  (Read 7039 times)

I haven't played v9 or v8, and want to badly. So, is downloading it WITHOUT A KEY, pirating?
And if not, where can I download it?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 01:49:30 PM by Badspot »

I've tried this link before, but it downloads the current version even though the download is called "blockland_9.exe"

Why would you want to download an outdated version of the demo when you can download the current version of the demo, which is better?

You don't want to play them. There's no reason to. They are exactly the same, just fewer features. They don't look any different, they don't play any different.

Disable the v15 bricks and turn of upnp and you're at v9.

Disable the terrain blocks, v15 blocks, upnp, and chat censor, then don't place any events and you're at v8.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:39:45 AM by Wedge »

I've played the v9 demo, i bought the full game at v13.

I've tried this link before, but it downloads the current version even though the download is called "blockland_9.exe"

the exe. auto updates of course Good thing badspot made it do that

Why would you want an old version of a game?
Why would you want to play a version of the game that is worse than the current one?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He does not want TBM...
He can download v.0002 from that website

Btw, you still can download v.8: http://www.greatgameloveperiment.com/download/42752/
Don't no if it works though, I like v.15 better

I have played v0002, wanna play v9 and v8

Why? There is nothing different about them

What for? If you attempt to play, you would have nothing. in V8 I think, no events, bricks only and stuff, that's all.

Even the current add-ons won't work with v8

Events was originally a mod by Space guy and in v9 Badspot added his own version cause he liked the concept

and v9 is basically what we have right now just with no rowboat and physics and no bug fixes

Badspot

• Administrator
Events was originally a mod by Space guy and in v9 Badspot added his own version cause he liked the concept

forget.  You.  And.  Die.

I posted a video of my events working and Space Guy rushed out a half-assed rip off. 

Badspot

• Administrator
I haven't played v9 or v8, and want to badly. So, is downloading it WITHOUT A KEY, pirating?
And if not, where can I download it?

Oh, aren't you so clever!

Hey let me know when you buy the game so I can unban you.  Or don't.  Whatever.

This guy also posted about private servers if you haven't noticed.