Author Topic: THESE STORMS WILL NOT STOP.  (Read 7578 times)

I like rain and thunder, it calms me for an unknown reason.

I live in Florida. State of lightning. I used to live in the harshest area of tornado Alley. Tennessee. Rain and lighting sooths me

It has something to do with a heat dome, and we will get more of these storms if that heat dome does not go away.

Where does the OP live. We have been having similar conditions in Iowa.

It has something to do with a heat dome, and we will get more of these storms if that heat dome does not go away.
Isn't that the thing you put on your head to get your hair puffy?

I hate sunlight.
Too cheery. I'm not emo.
Slap my hometown with a severe thunderstorm and maybe some thick fog, and I'm happy.

That's nothing compared to what I get sometimes all the time.

Where does the OP live. We have been having similar conditions in Iowa.
Explained in main post, Purdue is in Indiana, so Im assuming his parents lived in Indiana too. Also I heard about Indiana getting those conditions lately.
Ha, I live in southern Ohio so I can evade your storms Indiana.

Ha, I live in middle Florida, so I can evade your storms Indiana. But get my own storms, my own big storms, big, big storms.

I love storms.
And I love NC
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:12:18 PM by TeslaCoil »

I live in Florida. State of lightning. I used to live in the harshest area of tornado Alley. Tennessee. Rain and lighting sooths me
I live in Tennessee, and I don't think it's the worst place in tornado alley.

Also, a several months ago, we had bad weather basically all weekend long. Several tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings. There was never more then a 5 hour break between storms, it was pretty annoying. I barely got any sleep, since I'm terrified of the possibility of tornadoes.

Minnesota just got about 30 tornados 2 days ago...