Author Topic: THESE STORMS WILL NOT STOP.  (Read 7580 times)

I love that kind of weather. c:

Right when summer started, my state had a stuffload of storms.

Live in Illinois. Heard of some tornadoes near us. The storm we had yesterday, I saw some cornfields and saw the empty parts of them flooded. Like a model of Lake Michigan

God damnit stop complaining about storms and rain. Where I live, we'll be lucky if we get more then a couple inches of rain a year. This summer, it'll be reaching 117's, and the next time you can sit on the pavement/asphalt is during technical "fall" when it no longer can cook things.

God damnit stop complaining about storms and rain. Where I live, we'll be lucky if we get more then a couple inches of rain a year. This summer, it'll be reaching 117's, and the next time you can sit on the pavement/asphalt is during technical "fall" when it no longer can cook things.
You should ask the church to move your monastery to a cooler climate, so you may continue your Christian studies peacefully.

Where do you live? :o

You should ask the church to move your monastery to a cooler climate, so you may continue your Christian studies peacefully.

Where do you live? :o
The good ol' Arizona. :D

And I live in a cooler part of the valley, Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe can get up to 120's.

But if you drive around 30 miles North to Flagstaff, you can hang out in the snow during the winter. :/

And my Anti-Christ Atheistic based monastery won't be moving at all good sir.

oh hi coincidence. it started storming in southern IL(not that bad so im not turning off computer yet)

...and i see this thread.

oh hi coincidence. it started storming in southern IL(not that bad so im not turning off computer yet)

...and i see this thread.
It started what? Storming? Is that even a loving word?

The good ol' Arizona. :D

And I live in a cooler part of the valley, Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe can get up to 120's.

But if you drive around 30 miles North to Flagstaff, you can hang out in the snow during the winter. :/
Eh. I don't like the heat very much. It's too hot. I like it colder, but the only times I like ho days is when their is a cool breeze. c:

And my Anti-Christ Atheistic based monastery won't be moving at all good sir.

Oh, I see. You and your rebellious brothers still run that monastery with denial to your true roots. :3

Eh. I don't like the heat very much. It's too hot. I like it colder, but the only times I like ho days is when their is a cool breeze. c:

Oh, I see. You and your rebellious brothers still run that monastery with denial to your true roots. :3
Why yes, yes we do.

And I can stand cold, but I am not used to it per say. Considering cold for us in the winter mornings is around 50 degrees Fahrenheit. It has snowed here technically, but none of it ever hit the ground. :/

It started what? Storming? Is that even a loving word?
i dont know D:

firefox doesnt bother correcting it and i often use it in rl too.nobody has called me out on it except for you.

Live in Illinois. Heard of some tornadoes near us. The storm we had yesterday, I saw some cornfields and saw the empty parts of them flooded. Like a model of Lake Michigan
Where in illinois?

:cookieMonster: