Poll

random poll 1

:cookieMonster:
1 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: milkshape forgetED up badly.  (Read 2568 times)

four screens are forgeted up. can't zoom in or zoom out. if i do reset view it looks the same. i have no idea how this happened.

Reinstall.... I dont use milkshape but program errors like that usually require a re-install.

Reinstall.... I dont use milkshape but program errors like that usually require a re-install.
still the same :C

still the same :C
Right click a view window-> Reset view

Right click a view window-> Reset view
read before you post.

How did you accomplish that?

i was modelling something yesterday, saved it, closed milkshape, then shat down my computer. and now today i found out that is forgeted up because i dont know why.

then shat down my computer
wat

Anyway, the only thing that works is a complete system reformat. Unless, what OS are you using?

Try using your scroll button and click and drag on the screen... It should move...

wat

Anyway, the only thing that works is a complete system reformat. Unless, what OS are you using?
windows 7

Try using your scroll button and click and drag on the screen... It should move...
it forgets up more

Press middle mouse button.

Go to File > New
all the screens should reset.

Go to File > New
all the screens should reset.
still the same.

Press middle mouse button.
i said that it forgets up more.

Hold right shift, then hold left click and keep dragging backwards over and over. What ever you do don't move the mouse forwards while doing this or it'll go interdimensional.

nope.

stuff i'm so forgeted.