Author Topic: Warning - Some other post has been made. Please do not post this.  (Read 3747 times)

Hey, it's not funny. It get's annoying trying to read posts when red text says something unnecessary and gets in your way. For those of you who have an IQ of -1, heres a very detailed tutorial.

First off, look for these buttons. They are at the top-middle section. If you can't find them take deep breathes and look again. Don't freak out.

Then find the "Profile" button. This shouldn't be too complicated. If you get lost, don't stress out. Just try again.

Now click it. This might takes some time depending on how you use your mouse.

Now you come to this big page. Don't get intimidated because it's real easy to navigate.

Look for the section, on the left, that looks like...

Don't get scared. You'll eventually find it.

Now go to the bottom of the section. It looks like this.

Try to find text that says

Click it. This may take some time.

Now you'll appear here.

Again, don't get scared. It's big but easy to navigate.

Go for the text that says...

You're almost done. Now that you've found it go for the checkbox and make sure it looks like .

Now you're done! Congratulations!

I seriously hope this gets rid of that spam. That may of been funny a while ago, but now it's annoying. And if you want to do it for any idiotic reason, please make it a "size: 1" font.

Someone finally pointed it out.

ogm i cant find teh profl buten halp !!!

On more important note, I don't this thread was entirely necessary, but you've got a point.

ogm i cant find teh profl buten halp !!!

On more important note, I don't this thread was entirely necessary, but you've got a point.
We've actually been through this before.  The thing is, whenever we have a topic like this active, we can throw it at whomever decides to use "WARNING - etc" in their post.

Average noob's mind-

OMGWFH4XITD INDT WORK FOR ME! I HAVE BAD VERSHUN Y R U LIEING TO ME!! IT"S TOO HARD!!

I'm sorry, but these instructions are too difficult! My hired noob could not navigate through the "Profile Button" test.

On topic: Useful... for noobs... lol

Average noob's mind-

OMGWFH4XITD INDT WORK FOR ME! I HAVE BAD VERSHUN Y R U LIEING TO ME!! IT"S TOO HARD!!

I'm sorry, but these instructions are too difficult! My hired noob could not navigate through the "Profile Button" test.

On topic: Useful... for noobs... lol
Completely unnecessary, but ok.

I know, i'm sorry. But your humor in this post made me piss myself. You owe me a trip to the dry cleaners...

I know, i'm sorry. But your humor in this post made me piss myself. You owe me a trip to the dry cleaners...
It wasn't humor. Some users don't cannot comprehend a post intelligent people say. If I made it more complex, people would be going "what? this makes no sense...". I wish I wasn't serious.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 

Why'd I know someone was gonna do that?
And why did I have a feeling it was gonna be you?