Poll

Which battleship design should we use? (Page 19)

Liberty Battleship from Freelancer
12 (42.9%)
Hiigaran Destroyer from Homeworld 2
16 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [UGN] United Galactic Navy - GSS-Epsilon Construction Resumed!  (Read 45269 times)

For those of you former members who used to know me, my In-game name is Plant

United we stand, United we fight! Long live the United Galactic Navy!
The leading military force of the Sol Galaxy

UGN (United Galactic Navy) is a Space RP/Dogfight clan founded by TheCableGuy ("Plant") and Fire bird. Their vision was to create an impressive and deadly fleet of starships with an assortment of space stations for use in Space RPGs, TDMs, CTFs, and any other type of deathmatch imaginable.

The clan was first visualized in late December of 2009, and got off to a hot start in early 2010 with more than 20 members in the first several months.

However, fate would not always be so kind.

During the early days of the clan, CableGuy was going through the largest and most turbulent stages of puberty and so he was emotionally unstable to the point that he could not host a server without getting mad and banning people who did absolutely nothing wrong. Other things he did were stuffposting in mod downloads, spamming servers and doing every other single kind of crazy and stupid thing imaginable. By the end of the 3rd month CableGuy had a nice assortment of 3 drama topics and several hate threads that got him the title of one of blockland's most wanted. He was humiliated, shunned, and verbally abused on almost every server he went on (EST: 98% of all blockland servers). This did not only affect cable's reputation but the UGN clan as well. a handful of members quit in disgust and countless others were so confused by cable's behavior that they just could not handle it and left Bl for a while. However, through all of this, CableGuy still had one loyal friend. Fire bird. he helped keep cable's behavior in check and help manage the clan topic, which was beginning to grow in stupidity and insanity at an alarming rate. Thankfully, after the 4Th month things calmed down and the clan topic was locked by fire for cable to start it off on a clean slate.

Finally, things got back to order.

And now, at the beginning of what i think is the 6th month, we are finally ready to go public again.

Other history-related things:

Clan builds:

(1: DX-10 space outpost)

Fate: Design discarded.

(2: AARC-Class Battleship)

Fate: Design discarded.

(3: Startracker-class assault frigate)

Fate: design discarded.

(4: Epsilon-class Galactic Cruiser)

Fate: N/A; Under construction.

(5: Rouge Starbase TDM w/classes)

Fate: N/A; In service.

(6:Talon-Class Laser Frigate)

Fate: N/A; Completed; Awaiting instructions.

Clan news:
[7/03/2010]: Clan topic reposted!
[7/24/2010]: Laser Frigate chassis complete!

UGN, like we said before, is a Futuristic space-oriented clan that specializes in building starships & Deathmatch maps for use with all assortment of roleplays and minigames. We spend time building and eventing all kinds of starships, vehicles and machines, some of which we never even understand ourselves.

We also enjoy scripting and creating/synthesizing sound addons and whatnot for use with all of your sci-fi creations.

Member List:

People with a :panda: will be kicked for inactivity.

Plant: (ID: 16842)

Nick92675 (ID: 11560)

Zloff: (ID: 12879)

SkullCandy (ID: 18326)

_Wolf_ (ID: 5651)

Member News

[July 2, 2010]: Flaming fire was kicked for inactivity!
[July 17, 2010]: Red Reign was kicked for inactivity!
[July 18, 2010]: Rexx has left the clan.
[July 18, 2010]: RottenEggs was kicked due to quitting Blockland.
[July 26, 2010]: Skullcandy got his ass owned by zloff's lolbox!
[August 1, 2010]: Dobies sock was kicked for inactivity!
[August 1, 2010]: Burned Toast was kicked for inactivity!

Clan Diplomacy
Allied clans
Blockland Alliance Navy [BAN]
Stik Konnect [StKt]
Argus Rho Expeditionary Starfleet [ARES]

Enemy Clans
Thestitch's Epic Fail clan
Blockland Military [BLM]

Clan-required addons:
UGN Sounds
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=108180.0

UGN clan logo prints
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=103292.0

All RTB brickpacks
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewSection.php?id=6 Get em hear

1: Don't do anything stupid
2: Obey all rules (Obviously)
3: Do not flame or stuffpost in the clan topic.
4: Do not disrespect or disobey clan administrators
5: Do not spam clan servers
6: Respect all other members, and don't ask for admin. That's reserved for commanders and up.
7: Clan tag's don't have to be worn all the time, but we ask that on clan servers you wear them.
8: Have fun!

For those of you looking to join, we have created this part of the topic just for those of you recruits.

First off, to join there are three requirements you must first meet to join.

1: You must be 12 years of age or older
2: You must have RTB
3: You must have a Blockland Forums account

After you have met those requirements, the next step is to select your desired division. You may choose any 1 divison to enlist for.

[Scientist] - Specializes in dealing with eventing w/VCE, and scripting.
[Engineer] - Specializes in core operations (Working in starship core rooms keeping things running), building  and modeling.
[Tactical] - Specializes in bridge/command operations, plus security. You must be a fast thinker and a skilled fighter in order to get into this division. (Note: This division is not attained through apping. You must prove your worth by winning a series of trials on Plant's server.)

*Note: You can select two divisions to work with together as a "Hybrid"*

After you have chosen your desired divison, your next step is to build your app. You may build your app at any time on Plant's UGN Spacebuild server or on your own with the required Clan Add-ons. Be sure it's over 1.5k bricks, is a starship and is of high-quality. Effort is what we want to see. Large, Multi-deck ships are recommended, as small ships are practically useless. Also, make sure it has something to do with the division you are apping for (EX: App w/avanced events if Scientist).

The norm for apping is builds like this:

After you have built your app it is time to package the save in a ZIP.Folder and PM it to Plant with information on your age, desired division and a summary of what your app is and what it does.

You must post a topic on your app in Gallery along with a Summary, 5 Good Pictures, and a Save using RTB addons Only in order for it to be judged.

Once you have sent your app, all you have left to do is to see if it get's approved. If it gets a yes from both me and SkullCandy, then, good for you, you got in!

(Note: People who submit noob apps will be added to the app blacklist.)

Player blacklist
Anyone on this list is banned from all UGN servers and/or clan events and dogfights indefinitely.

This is where people go when they have insulted/lied/made threats about the clan on a major scale, stolen a clan build or mod and claimed it as their own, impersonated clan officials and members, or have shown utter disregard to the rules/other members. Make sure you don't end up here!

Transformers2rocksyo (ID:17420)
      Reason: Stealing a clan battleship build.

Blanzer (ID:18715)
      Reason: Major asshattery and acting like the boss of everyone on clan servers. (Note: he is 8 so that explains his stupidity)

MrMulch (ID: 8834)
      Reason: General dumbassery and Trolling in clan thread.

App blacklist
Anyone on this list is not permitted to app for the clan due to submitting spammy, abusive or just plain stuffty apps.

Beebee123123
      Reason: General noobishness.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 10:23:35 PM by thecableguy »

~Reserved~

Note: Topic is no longer locked. You may post now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:01:56 PM by thecableguy »

Plant told me to post so the topic doesn't get old.

ftw 3rd post <3

Nice layout
btw is there a building branch?

Nice layout
btw is there a building branch?
Engineering deals in building, forgot to note that.
-Edit-
oh crap i forgot to include teh ranking system

Yeah, the layout is nicer than I thought it would be :3 Plus, I think we should use those civilian ships(The colorful ones) as assault ships.. That's how I intended to make them 3:

Oh, and on the member list, you should have the ranks of the people at the right-hand side of their names, that is, after you post the ranking system..

EDIT: Why is my brother in the clan if he's only 11 :o?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:10:19 PM by Zloff »

Nice layout
also, do you have any knowledge of where Fire bird is?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:18:31 PM by Space Ninja »

Looks great. :D
Thanks com.

EDIT: Why is my brother in the clan if he's only 11 :o?
I accidentally trained him as a tactical officer without knowing he was 11, so i made an exception for him. However at the first sign of stupidity i'm gonna kick em from the clan.

also, do you have any knowledge of where Fire bird is?
Sorry, i haven't seen him since last week. And he hardly ever gets on.

Sorry, i haven't seen him since last week. And he hardly ever gets on.
Fire bird is dead.

sorry i don't have membership but can i join