Author Topic: GTFO ALL OF YOU handicaps loving NOW!!!!!  (Read 76869 times)

IM loving PISSED OFF WITH ALL OF YOU handicaps OUT THERE THAT WONT loving SHUT UP GET OUT NOW loving NOW!!!!

PARADOX YOUR A loving handicap GET OUT YOUR A BITCH A BABY 3 YEAR OLD I loving HATE YOU YOU loving START FIGHTS ON SERVERS YOU DONT loving SHUT UP GTFO NOW YOU loving handicap!!!!!

EXPER GET OUT YOU loving BITCH I loving HATE YOU YOUR A BITCH LIKE EVERYONE ESLSE OUT THERE GTFO NOW YOU 5 YEAR OLD!!!!!

EVERYONE ON BLOCKLAND IS A handicap IDC I SAY THIS NOW I loving HATE BLOCKLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE ROBLOX IS loving AWSOME BLOCKLAND IS A loving CRAP PLACE FOR handicaps ROBLOX IS loving FUN AND GET OUT NOW YOU handicaps NOW!!!!

GO ON BADSPOT BAN IDC YOU handicap GO ON I DARE YOU YOU GET OUT TOO YOU BITCH!!!!

ALL OF YOU handicaps OUT THERE GET OUT OF BLOCKLAND NOW AND GO PLAY ROBLOX IS FUN BLOCKLAND IS loving CRAP AS HELL GET OUT NOW I MEAN IT NOW!!!!!!!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:08:58 PM by Badspot »

Stop being so stupid!
GTFO NOW YOU loving handicap!!!!

[Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. /color]FU handicap!!!!

Oh yes and,

IM SO COOL
NO YOUR NOT YOUR A BITCH LIKE EVERYONE OUT THERE GET OUT!!!!!

Saying "forget" in various forms and in large text does not get your point across, it simply makes yourself look more like a raging child.

Oh my god, Daniel is making love to the resize feature

Lol
Ragequit at OP
Self Delete

Inb4ban

Good bye.
Looks like his anger has been released
Everyone wait for the ban shield.

Damn now we will never find LostBoy

ogm roblox is better because the moderators are too much of a dumbstuff to ban me

Let's discuss blueberries

Wait, why is Daniel still here? He should've been banned a while ago.