Author Topic: Teme's BAN app [Large images]  (Read 2445 times)

Please dont say yes/no before you check it ingame :) (unless you dont wanna :( )

Yes, it shoots lazors..

..and rockets..

..and it has little holes at sides, drones fly out from there.

"relax" room with 2 large windows.

Brains of ship.

Storage thingy with couple large airlocks.

Heres save. V

What's with the airlock? Did you purposely make it so it seems like crew members are suppose to fall in it? How do you get oxygen back? Why is there a damn airlock in a restaurant? 

What's with the airlock? Did you purposely make it so it seems like crew members are suppose to fall in it? How do you get oxygen back?

Why is there a damn airlock in a restaurant? 
- You my friend have no imagination...

- Umm.. wtf?

- You my friend have no imagination...

- Umm.. wtf?

It's not "no imagination" it's common sense.

You'd have to wear a helmet while eating so that's impossible.

It has an ok interior, and I like the basic shape, but in my opinion it needs more detail.  The walls on the outside are pretty much the same for most of the ship, and the engines are just a different color on the rear end.  Sorry, but I have to say no to this.  Keep trying though!

It's not "no imagination" it's common sense.

You'd have to wear a helmet while eating so that's impossible.
There is no loving airlock in "eating area" and if ship haz shield on, it doesnt matter if airlock is open. Watch stargate lol.

Since you posted the save I assume you don't mind, but just so you know, I'mma use this for somethin'.

There is no loving airlock in "eating area" and if ship haz shield on, it doesnt matter if airlock is open. Watch stargate lol.
ITS ON STARGAT ITS GOT TO BE TRUE!!!!1

What's with the airlock? Did you purposely make it so it seems like crew members are suppose to fall in it? How do you get oxygen back? Why is there a damn airlock in a restaurant? 

Ideally, you'd want airlocks all over the ship. If one section of the ship was breached, the ship's computer would automatically detect the loss of air and seal the area.

In this case, the airlock might only open when the ship is docked at a station, where the airlock could be opened into a tunnel, kinda like a jet way at an airport.

I want to see the build in person before I say yes or no.

ITS ON STARGAT ITS GOT TO BE TRUE!!!!1
True Dat, my friend ;). But the ship isn't bad

Ghoul, host a server and load it there.

Personally I'd say yes so far (god dammit nobody ever agrees with me >:c)

Since you posted the save I assume you don't mind, but just so you know, I'mma use this for somethin'.
Sure, just dont go all "I build it!" :D

Sure, just dont go all "I build it!" :D
There's a computer that lists the ship as "COMMISSIONED BY TEME INDUSTRIES - ALL YOUR SHIPPY NEEDS."