Author Topic: Clone: Build Stealer  (Read 5097 times)

If any of you have been on my or Surburb's server, particularly near the beginning of the year, you might recall my project to make an international airport. Some of those who have seen it include Darth Volga, Krystal, Kalphiter, Eevee, Nasaboy3000, Remousamavi, Newt24, Orthone, Surburb, a few blockheads, Dirk Pitt (at the time), and clone. the last one on the list made an attempt at stealing Gigantic International Airport: http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=74.69.203.130&port=28000&blid=4326 ("clone's airport" if the server expired, with a picture of one of the runways and accompanying taxiways). The build consists of somewhere over 60,000 bricks. Clone, in his efforts to erase my work, had wanded or failed to save to the point where the brick count is now around 30,000. And it's not just my work: Several people chipped in to the project and are still working on it.

tl;dr: clone attempted to steal a WIP of what could be one of the largest scale projects in BL history.

Do any of you recognize the airport in question? And what are your thoughts on the theft?

Yep, he's an starfish.

Sorry for not backing you up but I was busy :P

Yep, he's an starfish.

I tried talking to him but whenever I bring up the subject of him stealing the build, he tries to completely ignore me. After several other people telling me who it was, I know it's you RMS, I asked him why he continues to ignore me when I ask him who the airport was. He banned me with the message "f you" without giving me a warning, asking me to stop, or giving me an answer. I say you should post our Airport in the gallery so idiots like him don't try to come along and claim it.

I tried talking to him but whenever I bring up the subject of him stealing the build, he tries to completely ignore me. After several other people telling me who it was, I know it's you RMS, I asked him why he continues to ignore me when I ask him who the airport was. He banned me with the message "f you" without giving me a warning, asking me to stop, or giving me an answer. I say you should post our Airport in the gallery so idiots like him don't try to come along and claim it.
My initial plane was a gallery post when it is complete.

I am going to collect screenshots of the airport as it appeared on Surburb's server.

Since clone banned everyone in his server, new people came in and were complimenting the airport, so I told them all that it was stolen and linked the topic and then I was banned for the reason: Noob

I joined the server and immediatley recognized it. It had all the trucks and buses as well as the other vehicles you guys made. It also had a plane Aval5 (an admin) was working on (which may have had some parts stolen from you, idk). Anyway, I asked Aval about the plan, when suddenly clone banned me for the reason: Noob. I never even said anything to him or about the airport being stolen (but I was going to)

I joined the server and immediatley recognized it. It had all the trucks and buses as well as the other vehicles you guys made. It also had a plane Aval5 (an admin) was working on (which may have had some parts stolen from you, idk). Anyway, I asked Aval about the plan, when suddenly clone banned me for the reason: Noob. I never even said anything to him or about the airport being stolen (but I was going to)
If you're referring to the plane I think you are, that's NasaBoy3000's.

I saw this a while ago. I'm going to join Clone's server and try to figure this out.

Oh, it seems that it attatched pictures to my post without me knowing.

The top one is of the ATC tower Krystal made, which had itse head deleted on Clone's steal, while keeping the shaft, and the other one is of a semi cab & dolly and bus that I had made. To the right, there is the end of a "Clone Cargo" trailer. That company can expect to see bankrupcy shortly. Last I saw of either vehicle,Clone was deleting them using admin wand.

Badspot should seriously have a key suspension thing for people who do horrible stuff like this.

Also, I drew up this totally not stuffty illustration of  RMS's situation.

Funny, I went to the server and asked, "Who built this."
Aval5 replied, "RMS did, it's a copied airport."

Badspot should seriously have a key suspension thing for people who do horrible stuff like this.

Also, I drew up this totally not stuffty illustration of  RMS's situation.

-epic snip-
You're missing the fourth panel where a group of people who saw it originally call BS on the 2nd panel guy's claim.

And then when his key is destroyed and he has a tantrum on his keyboard.

Okay, he has a different build up, a Jail RP: http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=74.69.203.130&port=28000&blid=4326
Is this one really his now? Or is this someone else's as well?

Okay, he has a different build up, a Jail RP: http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=74.69.203.130&port=28000&blid=4326
Is this one really his now? Or is this someone else's as well?
What the forget? Okay, now you're just going overboard. He's an starfish for stealing your airport, but I wouldn't even sweat it. Everybody that matters knows that he didn't build it, we should just stop provoking him.