Blockland viris?

<< < (2/19) > >>

GenaralSkar:
I like how paranoid parents are about viruses and how they think almost anything could give you a virus. Plus, get virus scanning software so you don't have to worry about it.

ase:
Quote from: GenaralSkar on July 24, 2010, 07:08:34 PM

get virus scanning software so you don't have to worry about it.

this
Also, if you dont have virus protection, you can get viruses simply by browsing web pages. fpsbanana was a good example of that.

General Nick:
Quote from: PartyClass on July 24, 2010, 06:21:15 PM

my families computer with blockland got a viris and my parents blamed it on Blockland. After it was fixed it still runs slow. it has vista. we got a new Comp with windows 7. Has anyone ever got a viris from blockland or a add-on? Does Vista just completely suck?

Your parents are idiots.

They don't know anything about computers and will blame ANYTHING you do to be the cause of a virus because they think they have somehow more intelligence than you about computers.

Blockland is totally virus free. I guarantee it.

Add-Ons are always virus free. The one time a spam bot uploaded an Add-On with a virus it was taken down immediately. No one had downloaded it thankfully.

GenaralSkar:
Quote from: ase on July 24, 2010, 07:10:41 PM

this
Also, if you dont have virus protection, you can get viruses simply by browsing web pages. fpsbanana was a good example of that.

But don't get Norton. When it scans it slows down your computer.

ryu hayabusa:
This happened to me too. After I got Blockalnd, my screen would sometimes get all polygonial. But that hasn't happened for about a year now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page