Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13490 times)

Welcome to the Topic of My CityRPG Server!
Intro:
We are currently Running for a week now, and Dedicated to share this Info to you guys, we are currently need of Professional Builders for helping our Server grow, if you dedicated to come help, You are more welcomed to do so, This is a Dedicated Server that is Running the Old IbanMod CityRPG (There is no hunger mod or that new fancy features), please note that this is a Finished City (but needs more good Buildings)

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPORTS OR SITUATIONS THAT YOU'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ON HERE, PLEASE PM A ADMIN TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION! THANK YOU.

Links:
You can visit our Server blog here!

Our Server and Build rules here!

Administration Team:
YorkTown95 (Host)
Tx-Killer (Super Admin)
Swat725 (Super Admin)
Rampage (Super Admin)
Bender (Super Admin)
Surburb (Admin)
Will Smith (Admin)
Ipquarx (Admin)
Hogan (Admin)
Clockturn (Admin) (Please do not PM him, He's always busy)

You may PM one of our Admins if theres a Problem.
NOTE: Admins will Ignore anyone that is Banned from the Server From the IRC Client, but PMs are very.

Server Hours:
We are ONLY Running our Server during the Day around 10am-9pm (Central US Time), but we do get a lot of people come to our server (even the first day of our running) maybe in the Future, we will soon open a 24/7 Server.

FAQ:

Q: Can I have Admin or Super Admin?
A: No you may not.

Q: Is there a way to Earn Admin?
A: No

Q: Where can I get help?
A: You may Visit my Tower and Visit our Information Infobrick That Will Smith scripted, to see our Credits, Rules, or Commands, otherwise, you may ask a admin for help.

Q: Can you grant me money or have my record clean?
A: Sorry, we currently cannot do that, You must earn that money, and for our record clean, you can reset.

Q: How come that person got admin, and not me!
A: Because that person is a Friend of York (not all of my friends get admin), or a Scripter that is helping making the RPG run better.

Screenshots:
I do have Screenshots of the Server of our Progress, This is all from Photobucket (we will have more Pictures soon)

The City Hall (Built by YorkTown95):

The City Bank (Built by Rampage):

The Highway System (In the City):

The Highway System (Near the Neighborhood):

The Neighborhood:

The Real Estate (Built by Surburb):

The Laborer Forest:

My Photos will be Out of date, come see the server for more.
Updates (I'll be Updating this post for any Updates):
Alright Today on 8/8/10, I updated the server now with the following updates:

+When you spawn items, it comes out of your bank
+You don't get any Paychecks if you have High taxes, and low Income (Example: you get paid 25 per tick, and you have 50 in Taxes
+Added F2000 for $300
+Added Desert Eagle for $175
+Changed the Shotgun price from $300 to $450
+Added variables into the server
+Added inverted bricks that Pheonix requested
+Added 32x64 lots (Half-Large Lots both Normal and Admin lot)
We will try to get ^givemoney Fixed as soon as Clockturn gets that finished up, its basicly the Raycasting of the command, seems weird, but oh well, For now I've added more oh these:

Mods made by Clockturn:
+Enforced and Rejected Negative Bank accounts
+Everyone can Cut Trees and Mine Ores, but you must buy a Shovel or Lumberjack Axe your own, Otherwise be a Laborer.

Mods made by Me:
+Made color on the Bottom Print for:
Income = Dark green
Lumber = Brown
Ore = Grey
Taxes = Red
NOTE: its the Numbers, not the words.

You may Reply on what needs Improvements, add something to the RPG, or anything else.

NOTE: whoever bump this, like um wow, thanks. so anyways its a bit different from the one city.

/discuss
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:08:58 PM by YorkTown95 »

Abusive.
Yeah maybe for you, but not sure with the others...

I love this server!

needs 2 get a front left shot of bank to show the sides :D

I was thinking of that as well, Maybe I'll add that later on.

also, I'll add Surburbs Real Estate, and some other builds that are great.

It's in the first image, dumbass.

i saw that it was in first image but it was after i posted

whoever built the 6story or how many it is,is a genius lol i love it it looks like a smaller version of the builing in china

you know i like how there is no wall around this rpg it makes it look better i think
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:24:53 PM by chills58 »

I will possibly work out a server ad at some point just not right now I have no clue when but it will get done.

i built it and yes it is 6 stories but its duped like crazy
 :cookieMonster:

whoever built the 6story or how many it is,is a genius lol i love it it looks like a smaller version of the builing in china

you know i like how there is no wall around this rpg it makes it look better i think
That was actually made from one of our Admins, Rampage, he has done a really great job :)

I will possibly work out a server ad at some point just not right now I have no clue when but it will get done.
Sounds cool, I'll have my Server up Tomorrow when i get that chance.

i like it, he would make some good skyscrapers i bet

Bump for New Screenshots, I've added the Laborer Forest and the Real Estate Built by Surburb, Enjoy them!