Author Topic: Clone trooper  (Read 3357 times)

A new species of idiot emerges, tougher than before and resistant to most normal diseases.
This foreign creature is threatening other species' very survival. How can it be stopped?

His profile isn't even filled out, so I'll just give a link to his posts.

This guy has made eight stupid suggestion topics, all in the same section.
He thinks that a Blockland theme park will be made, and certain people will "be admin of the park."
He constantly bumps and quadruple-posts in his own topics, and even goes as far to advertise his new topics.

I got a chat room topic for all the people who wanna be admin at the park and they will help and if you help you get admin!
Ill first plan out the park in my server then when im 17 ill make a park! ill be the youngest theme park owner!
Check out my new topic, Under Water Bricks

When people tell him to stop raping the S&R section, or to condense his topics into one, or that his suggestions are impossible, he responds with
what ever

He also seems to have trouble understanding basic English, as shown by these quotes...
How am i stupid?
Look at all of your posts. There's your answer.
I don't get it T_T

I'm getting sick of this idiot.

stick it in his pooper.

stick it in his pooper.

We shoulda've saw this coming... :/

On-Topic: Well what do you intend on solving this issue?

Suggestion: Send him a link to this drama post via PM. :P

Shoot him out disposal.

Drop him down the bottomless pit of eternal Rick Astley rape. While you're at it, throw in some Tay Zonday, Justin Bieber and Samwell.

Drop him down the bottomless pit of eternal Rick Astley rape. While you're at it, throw in some Tay Zonday, Justin Bieber and Samwell.

I do believe only Justin Bieber is required for that kind of torture.

He doesn't know any of those people, nor has he developed a common sense stem in his brain.

Push it out of the airlock

so loving needed

why would he even suggest blockland for DS

let alone in real life.. wtf.

It needs to be banned.

Hey look, The idiot is offline!

Reading his posts gives me cancer