Author Topic: Clone trooper "when im 17 ill make a blokcland park!1!!!1"  (Read 3121 times)

If you've looked in the Suggestions/Requests section recently, you know who this child is. He's been spamming the section with such "brilliant" ideas, as a park for Blockland in real life...

His stupidity is overwhelming. I don't think I can truly describe the excess of failure, so I'll simply advise you to browse around in the Suggestions/Requests section and check out any topics he has made.

dude that col wtf r u talking abot

I left him a long time ago.

No swearing, such as: forget YOU
But he spaces out the letters like he thinks there's a censor.
He also emote spams a ton.
Not only that, but he registered a year ago, but 95% of his posts have been in the last 24 hours.

I left him a long time ago.
I think this is some else, nevermind.

I think this is some else, nevermind.

"some else"
Wat.

Also, I think he's an alt.
Inb4alt
Since I feel he could be the alt of another mario.
I forgot the friend, whatever loving name he has, but its Mario94 or summat.

someone makes a backup alt account incase they ever get forgeted or if they want to troll a bit.

But the question is...

Who's alt it is?

But the question is...

Who's alt it is?
Want me to find out?

I'll do my best.

Be right back. 5 minutes.

Want me to find out?

I'll do my best.

Be right back. 5 minutes.
u joining my clan?! if u r come to my server when ever its up!

If you've looked in the Suggestions/Requests section recently, you know who this child is. He's been spamming the section with such "brilliant" ideas, as a park for Blockland in real life...

His stupidity is overwhelming. I don't think I can truly describe the excess of failure, so I'll simply advise you to browse around in the Suggestions/Requests section and check out any topics he has made.
... dude it will be real! its my lifetime wish! i will start the plans when im 17 and build it when im 19!!

Words cannot describe how stupid this guy is...