Author Topic: The Weapons Stereotype Thread  (Read 105148 times)

I have not fired my Desert Eagle yet.
aw
i wanted to video tape you getting smacked in the face by it
:c

in movies, people getting shot with shotguns and fly way the hell back because of the gunfire. this is not true.

With your logic...
I just pushed you into a wall.
Did I get pushed back? No. That's because I had my feet planted on the ground.

Same case with the gun.

With your logic...
I just pushed you into a wall.
Did I get pushed back? No. That's because I had my feet planted on the ground.

Same case with the gun.
on an irrelevant note, if you look to the left of the above po you will s- HOLY stuff WHO GAVE FURRIES GUNS RUN.

on an irrelevant note, if you look to the left of the above po you will s- HOLY stuff WHO GAVE FURRIES GUNS RUN.

He doesn't forget around when it comes to guns.

He doesn't forget around when it comes to guns.
that means he knows how to use it then
GET THE CATTLE PROD KING
wait what am i thinking
just throw a brick at him and run bro

-snip-
I'd just shoot them in the foot or somewhere that wouldn't kill them but still make them fall to the ground or something.

I'd probably keep a loaded pistol in a locked area so that if someone breaks in I can pull it out quickly and not have to worry about loading it.

Also if they don't have a gun you could just aim it at them and they'd probably piss their pants and run away.

why dosent this thread cover skeltech™ tactical akimbo throwing claymores?
[sarcastic]

Are you tens year old? Seriously.
No, Im just wondering if it's ban worthy. I did doubt it, but I was just wondering if it was

I just looked up some video of the AA12 and G18. The first, the guy had a tiny stock on his g18, but another guy had a G18 in each hand and shot each rapid fire, with seemingly little recoil. And another one I thought seemed really weird, is a guy had an AA12, and shot it with 1 hand, arm extended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siOEEOTjGqM The AA12 one. I lol'd when the 2nd guy shot and he started to get pushed back.

Pull trigger, get bullets.

That's all I need to know

No, Im just wondering if it's ban worthy. I did doubt it, but I was just wondering if it was
that's a YTMND badspot made, if I'm not mistaken.