Author Topic: Starcraft 2 Purchase Help  (Read 8652 times)

I need a way to buy starcraft 2 digitally using paypal. Blizzard doesn't accept paypal, only credit, and I've only got paypal available. I won't pirate starcraft, so don't suggest that. Also I stress that it needs to be 100% digital. My parents wouldn't mind but it'd rather it just be online.

If there's really no other way, if someone could buy a starcaft 2 key and pm it to me I'd pay you back in full plus some for the effort (again, I have to be able to do it digitally, preferably thru paypal) OR I'll buy you a steam game worth 65$ or less. I doubt anyone would do this but if you're feeling kind and you want to do something nice where you won't lose anything that's cool with me and we can arrange that.

In fact if ANYONE helps me I'll give them the above reward (IE the 9.98 I'll have left in my paypal (unless it costs me more) or a $9.98 or less game which isn't much admittedly).

PLEASE help, I really want to play this game.

Pirate it and make a $60 donation to Blizzard.

You could try these CD key sites. They buy games straight from producers in Asia in bulk. So they should be legal. Then you register game with Battle.net and download it from Blizzard.

Some sites I found.
https://www.zest.co.th/content/view/id/2725/
http://www.offgamers.com/starcraft/starcraft-ii-us/starcraft-ii-cd-key-c-4183-5164-5165.ogm

Do you know if those sites are reliable? I don't want to give away 60 bucks :/.

Paypal allows dispute should they scam you. These sites looked quite legit to me at least. Give them like at least 4-30 hours to deliver.

Is your paypal linked to a card or checking account?
If its card, then just use the card lol.

checking account

I obviously wouldn't make a topic if it wasn't, but then judging from most of the users here you're probably smart to check.

:U site requires phone number :U

I can wait 'till people are out but the phone bill will show stuff.

Actually w/e I'll wait and confirm when people are gone. If I get a better solution before then I'll go with that obviously.

Why don't you use paypal to buy yourself a prepaid visa gift card or something.
Then use that to buy the game off any site or go to a store with it.

Why don't you use paypal to buy yourself a prepaid visa gift card or something.
Then use that to buy the game off any site or go to a store with it.

Where can I get one and can I get a digital version with no actual card?

Buy it on Amazon.

I'll check e-bay and amazon.

forget it, I'm no good with these sites. I can find the thing obviously but I just want the key, not the box or the cs or anything.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:37:13 PM by Wizard »

Why do you want a digital version so badly? It's good to have a retail boxed copy.

Amazon can have it shipped to you within the week with free shipping.

Because I'm 13 and my parents won't like it if random packages arrive for me and because my brother will want to play and he can't because he's stupid and also I'll only have 1 copy.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:57:19 PM by n0cturni »

Go to the store (grocery stores usually have them) and look for a Mastercard gift card. Those come with the card number and security code that you fill in when entering in your credit card information on the purchase screen. The Mastercard ones have a site you can go to to register your address with the card so you can enter that in the credit card screen as well.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:54:04 PM by dkamm65 »