Author Topic: Night Fox - i accidentaly a avatar fad  (Read 14933 times)

So today, we get another topic which yet again shoves Night Fox's furfandom into everyone's faces yet again. Little did we know that he also had closet furcigarettes siding with him. Such as Kochieboy, Stick Man, hi459 or some number bullstuff I can't explain. I was also sure that JamesTheLeet also had an avatar that something to do with this too. If you want, go see this thread for yourself. But Night Fox, just stop showing us your fandom. Im sure you've done this a few times already, but all you're doing now is making more people frustrated.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=123202.0

I agree, he's just digging himself deeper in to the pile of crap he's already in.

God this idiot needs to be put to sleep

God this idiot needs to be put to sleep
Well, you have to go through Night Fox's Ass Kisser Brigade first. :cookieMonster:

Well, you have to go through Night Fox's Tail Kisser Brigade first. :cookieMonster:
Fixed.

How does a furry's ass is nonexistent? bahahaha
lolfurcigarette

So today, we get another topic which yet again shoves Night Fox's furfandom into everyone's faces yet again. Little did we know that he also had closet furcigarettes siding with him. Such as Kochieboy, Stick Man, hi459 or some number bullstuff I can't explain. I was also sure that JamesTheLeet also had an avatar that something to do with this too. If you want, go see this thread for yourself. But Night Fox, just stop showing us your fandom. Im sure you've done this a few times already, but all you're doing now is making more people frustrated.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=123202.0
I still do.

I still do.
Damn straight. But you had this before the "accidental avatar fad".

Can't people just get over the fact that some people like the way animal/human creatures look and  stop fearing us.

Can't people just get over the fact that some people like the way animal/human creatures look and  stop fearing us.
Oh god. Are you serious? Fear? Kid, what you said is completely irrelevant. This is hatred.