Author Topic: left 4 dead 2 turn off gore  (Read 4742 times)

i'm stuck with the censored version :(
pity me

I would also like to know how to turn off gore on the 360. That's the only reason I can't buy it. My mom lets me play as muh as I want at my friends houses, though. The reason parents do not like bloody games is that they think it will desensitize you to gore, so you don't truly know how appalling killing is in real life.

Obviously parents think if the kid sees red liquid on a wall after you shoot someone it means the kid will be scarred for life and grow up to be a serial killer.
Well this isn't just red liquid, this is hardcore gore. This is cutting a zombie in half and watching his torso leave a trail of intestines to follow.

i'm stuck with the censored version :(
pity me
I turned silly gibs on in TF2. No pity, gore is stupid.

Can you turn off at least the blood?

So that there will be organs and intestines everywhere with heads flying off and arms being ripped off, but just with no red liquid?

wouldn't it be good to get used to it

@
I would also like to know how to turn off gore on the 360. That's the only reason I can't buy it. My mom lets me play as muh as I want at my friends houses, though. The reason parents do not like bloody games is that they think it will desensitize you to gore, so you don't truly know how appalling killing is in real life.

Man you guys are really not even trying to help him you guys are just being major starfishs (NOT all of you.)

You?
Why would you...
In your...
Wat.

You don't pick your nose?  HEY EVERYONE, HE DOESN'T PICK HIS NOSE, WHAT A LOSER!

I only like gore in video games, not real life. If a bleeding severed arm landed on me, I wouldn't want to be around it.

I only like gore in video games, not real life. If a bleeding severed arm landed on me, I wouldn't want to be around it.
I would refinish the room with vomit.
As I always say, "There's no reset button on life."

I don't own left 4 dead. Because, easily, my computer is waay to slow (Celeron, nuff said)

I'd like to know how they even let you buy the game in the first place.

I'd like to know how they even let you buy the game in the first place.
Did you read?

They let him get it only if he can turn off the gore.

Wow man, funny this happened to me two years ago when Left 4 Dead  came off, there was a command to get rid of the zombies ragdolls as soon as they died, and no limbs came off, yet it was still too gory for my dad to let me get (I eventually got it anyways)

Now they really dont care what I play. I dont think you can turn it off on the 360 just get Left 4 dead on the PC, if you turn it down low it can run on crappy PC's like my second one