2 (22.2%)
Very much
1 (11.1%)
Best clan ever
1 (11.1%)
I love this clan
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MJF - Michael Jay Fox Clan  (Read 6332 times)

HELLO WELCOME TO THE MJF CLAN.

Who is Micheal Jay Fox?
Wikipedia MJF:is a soft paper product (tissue paper) used to maintain personal hygiene after human defecation or urination. However, it can also be used for other purposes such as absorbing spillages or craft projects. It differs in composition somewhat from facial tissue, and is designed to decompose in septic tanks, whereas some other bathroom and facial tissues do not. Most septic tank manufacturers advise against using paper products that are non-septic tank safe. Different names and slang terms are used for toilet paper in countries around the world, including "loo roll/paper," "toilet roll," "dunny  roll/paper," "bathroom/toilet tissue," "TP," or just "tissue." Toilet paper can be one, two, three, even more -ply, meaning that it's either a single sheet or two, three sheets placed back-to-back to make it thicker, softer, stronger and more absorbent. Color, scents, and embossing may also be added, but fragrances sometimes cause problems for consumers who are allergic to perfumes. The biggest difference between toilet papers is the distinction between virgin paper products, which are formed directly from chipped wood, and those made from recycled paper. Most toilet paper, however, whether virgin or recycled, is wrapped around recycled cardboard cylinders.

It is a very easy clan to join. Follow these steps:

*You must have bought Blockland, the game. (Not the website).
*You must have at least one poston the forums.
*You must have have watched 4 micheal jay fox movies.
*You can't be a troll.
*You can't be Kalphiter.

Ok guys, here's the information:

Here are all the members so far:

JeffPlox
Grignard
Hoogle
Randomguy
Bear

Here are all our 24/7 servers:
null

Please go to: Jeffplox.webs.com to contact us.

Here is how you app:
Please pm me

NEW: Banned Members:

*Ike
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:10:56 PM by Araragi »

I really hope you get banned soon.

No.

This is my clan. Deal with it.

No.

This is my clan. Deal with it.

We get it, you're a professional troll. Now stop being an insult to my intelligence and go educate yourself with proper learning utensils and books.

This is MY clan.

You don't have to join it if you don't want to..

Jesus.

This is MY clan.

You don't have to join it if you don't want to..

Jesus.
k guys
dont join

Good idea. I might try join later. Long live the MJF

That is your opinion.

Anyone may join my clan, like any other clan.

I want to be a part of this clan.

Anyone can!

There will be a server tomorrow 6:00 p.m EST time.