Author Topic: CloneTrooper's DuckHunt  (Read 7659 times)

Duck Hunt

Anouncment: DuckHunt v2 is currently being worked on. Unfortunatly due to issues with the Trench Wars mod it may be out later then I would prefer. The Idea for v2 is the Ducks spawn in a cavern underground and Hunters must dig into the forest floor to find the sneaky Ducks!

This is a pretty fun little game I thought about making a few days ago. I used the duplicator as you can all probably tell, but I still think it cam out quite nicely. It took a total time of around 45 minutes to complete. I plan to make some additions in the future, or possibly a new map. I got a little help from Raxton he made the outhouse and the small rock design. I was inspired to make this by phflack. Also, thanks to PieSlapper for the original idea.

OutHouse

Me and my buddy Machinima on the small pond

*whistl- Hey wtf close the door!

Me and my friend Machinima on the Bridge

The Duck in it's natural habitat

Hidden spot under the boat on the lake

I hope the don't notice me..

Me on the lake boat

Quack Quack!

Oooohhh

Inside the Hunter's spawn

Inside the Hunter's spawn again

Outside the Hunter's spawn

The lake, bridge, and tunnel

Patch of grass to hide in

Close up of the tunnel

Overview of the lake

Outside the outhouse

Some Scenery

A bunch of rocks you can hide in

Thats everything, if you think I should add an overview of the entire thing, just ask! Also, feel free to rate x/10.  Enjoy, stop by my server sometime cause it might be up!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:48:44 PM by clone trooper55 »

That looks great dude, Are you hosting this now?

Not currently, right now I'm just reading forums.

Common, I want some replies, I'll even take suggestions for additions to the current map and the possible future map

You starfish, why are you trying to shoot DUCKS?
ON TOPIC: Well its pretty, erm, strange. 3/10

You starfish, why are you trying to shoot DUCKS?
ON TOPIC: Well its pretty, erm, strange. 3/10
It's a nice build, and your first comment was not needed, it's a game not a real duck.

Nice build, but.....
Do we hunt the built ducks or is the game like a TDM?

i was on this and it sucked hard, ducks were too small to shoot and had loving freeze bows. unless this or that was stolen i will continue thinking that this dm sucks

i was on this and it sucked hard, ducks were too small to shoot and had loving freeze bows. unless this or that was stolen i will continue thinking that this dm sucks
That is not mine, it is PieSlapper's. It isn't a tdm, ducks only have fists, to win they have to survive the round, if they do my events declare they have won and game resets

Edit - They aren't even the same. Niether was stolen. Plus, in defense of PieSlapper, don't base your judgement off of a memory, he has updated his an it no longer includes freezebow.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:25:41 PM by clone trooper55 »

Looks pretty cool, 8/10. The Ducks are bots?

Nice build, but.....
Do we hunt the built ducks or is the game like a TDM?
It's been made so that it's no longer ducks vs hunters like it was on Pieslapper's

Edit - Ducks are players, but there are bots roaming that look like ducks and non-moving ducks that are made out of bricks, player ducks hide around pretending to be either or just hiding,
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:37:41 PM by clone trooper55 »

That is not mine, it is PieSlapper's. It isn't a tdm, ducks only have fists, to win they have to survive the round, if they do my events declare they have won and game resets

Edit - They aren't even the same. Niether was stolen. Plus, in defense of PieSlapper, don't base your judgement off of a memory, he has updated his an it no longer includes freezebow.
well it did and almost everything is based on memory. and if he updated and didn't tell anyone, and i thought it sucked balls, then why the forget would i go back to check? any way it seems creative but i don't like the muted feel of the colors

Ducks,
Ducks Everywhere.

Ducks,
Ducks Everywhere.
ducks in my pants and ducks in my hair...