Poll

Do You Still Have Faith In LMod?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Blockland LMod (Lfoo's Mod)  (Read 4446 times)

I'm sorry but, I really see no purpose for this.

What is the point of this? besides it being a "mini" expansion pack that is nothing like gmod. Maybe if was able to beta test i could get a better idea of this.

Looks good. May I be a beta tester?

Helper.

I usually just help with events or something

But can i be allowed to beta test even then i can help fix anything buggy?

What is the point of this? besides it being a "mini" expansion pack that is nothing like gmod. Maybe if was able to beta test i could get a better idea of this.
it's not very good.

I'd like to be a Beta Tester, please.
I can also help with art and graphic design.  I can build some good stuff, too.

Those weapons were not made by you.

This is nothing like Gmod.

All you did was make a mediocre colorset, 1 billboard, a small Colosseum that doesn't serve much purpose, 1 topic with pretty good art, and a couple other pictures.

There's nothing to beta test. 

It just looks like you slapped a bunch of stolen addons and saves from other users and put them in one big pack for users to download.

Strange idea.

It just looks like you slapped a bunch of stolen addons and saves from other users and put them in one big pack for users to download.

Strange idea.
Exactly.

The correct term is, "Stupid idea" though.

Those weapons were not made by you.

Alright then. But if you knew what was going through my mind, you'd understand. Plus the fact it's not even in v5, so it's bound to suck. Eventually, it will look better, and almost everything will've changed. Even the player looks. Yes, it is a sort of "expansion pack" to Blockland, and I see it's more of that than a mod. I shouldn't've even released it yet.

Alright then. But if you knew what was going through my mind, you'd understand. Plus the fact it's not even in v5, so it's bound to suck. Eventually, it will look better, and almost everything will've changed. Even the player looks. Yes, it is a sort of "expansion pack" to Blockland, and I see it's more of that than a mod. I shouldn't've even released it yet.
Gmod allows you to pose, create contraptions, and have realistic physics.

2 out of 3 of those things are impossible on blockland.

Gmod allows you to pose, create contraptions, and have realistic physics.

2 out of 3 of those things are impossible on blockland.

Ah, but my job is to get as close as possible to that. Or as I seem to think.. I'm hoping to make an addition to the player list, so that there's realistic bodies. This idea has been in my noggin' since yesterday. I've just not had the time to attempt it.

Ah, but my job is to get as close as possible to that. Or as I seem to think.. I'm hoping to make an addition to the player list, so that there's realistic bodies. This idea has been in my noggin' since yesterday. I've just not had the time to attempt it.

I'd test.
But first of all, what is it, is it just some custom mod and guns?