Author Topic: child enthusiasts in my town :o  (Read 2792 times)

For the past three weeks, there have been three incidents where students were encountered by strangers (derp derp they tried to get them in their creep car/hands). I don't think any were encounters on students in my school, but I'm pretty sure they were high school girls (probably the most targetted).

To sum things up, our school is trying to tell us what we already know, how to avoid strangers. It's not as if middle schoolers are actually going to fall for "hey boy i have candy wunt sum?"

inb4stuffty"lolitwasme"joke
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:32:02 PM by kevin 51l »

For the past three weeks, there have been three incidents where students were encountered by strangers
This just in; People don't know everyone

Climbin' in yo windows.
Snatchin' yo people up.
Tryin' to rape em...

HIDE JO KIDS
HIDE JO WIFE
HIDE JO FREENDZ
CUZ THEY BE RAPIN EVERYONE

School overreacts to appease parents.
Post about it in forum.

School overreacts to appease parents.
Post about it in forum.
I never have anything topic worthy, this is my fifth topic and I've been here over a year. :c

lolitwasme nobody actually falls for the candy thing, right? it's actually kind of a joke in my school, which is creepy since there actually are a few stereotypical "creepvans" in my area...

>people
blacks aren't people
aminal control takes them to the pound

Unfortunately, some of the people in your school are probably stupid enough to fall for it

inb4stuffty"lolitwasme"joke

Quote from: Title
child enthusiasts

:cookieMonster:

The pope's coming back D:

Not my school, high school I'm pretty sure. The last one was on an age 15 girl. They said none of them were on any of the children in our district.

inb4itsjustoneofthose"seewhatchildrenwilldo"stuffshows

Well

honestly

was she wearing purple?