≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈

Author Topic: ≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈  (Read 75218 times)

When was it discovered MrMulch's build was fake? (link please)
When did he app? (link please)
Whos build was it? (link please)

Also, are we going for creativity or our ability? I'm pretty sure I could recreate big brothers doodad to prove my ability. Honestly, I work better with stuff laid out for me to do.

The website clearly states the clan looks out for original design and innovation with the least amount of default events used.

I'm pretty sure I could recreate big brothers doodad to prove my ability.
hohoh i dont think so, have you seen it

I think my post was completely ignored.

That's because it's of no interest of us.

I think my post was completely ignored.
Sorry, i don't know the information. I have been into COD: Black Ops....before my strict ass dad said it was to violent... -_- FML.

Sorry, i don't know the information. I have been into COD: Black Ops....before my strict ass dad said it was to violent... -_- FML.
Sucks, were "takin a break" at our house. No forgetin "electronics" exept tv. Thank god for the forums and iPods.

Sucks, were "takin a break" at our house. No forgetin "electronics" exept tv. Thank god for the forums and iPods.
That sucks....BACK ON TOPIC NOW

Back :D
Mod host. :c
Maybe after I get home.....10 o'clock forum time.

Edit:
Might app.  Depends.
Do it :D

Maybe after I get home.....10 o'clock forum time.

Edit:Do it :D
Eet is fun clan.

iBot (12027)  has lost his position in the clan after being caught using my IRC name and then proceeding to troll me.

iBot (12027)  has lost his position in the clan after being caught using my IRC name and then proceeding to troll me.

Wow...