Author Topic: how do i get a youtube webcame  (Read 2643 times)

What is this i don't even...

you have to go through the twelve trials.

Please, stay away from to forums.

Leave, leave now.

I'm tired of complete idiots, and kids.

If you got a webcam, you probably wouldn't know how to hook it up correctly.
If you hooked it up correctly, you probably wouldn't be able to use a decent recording program.
If you could use a decent recording program, you probably wouldn't be able to put it into youtube.
If you put it onto youtube, the video is probably terrible.
If the video isn't terrible, it's probably bad in some way. Your lack of age and puberty will make people dislike you anyway.

you are a loving idiot
even people who are idiots IRL are smarter than you

to get on you tube, you must:
maneuver your position to the nearest legitimate business, begin relocation to the technological area , locate a universal serial bus 2.0 interface compatible optical imaging device, obtain said device, maneuver this device to the purchase area of the legitimate business, pay for the universal serial bus 2.0 interface compatible optical imaging device, leave the legitimate business, relocate your physical being to the original location, begin connecting the universal serial bus 2.0 interface compatible optical imaging device the the personal computing device that is either running on i386 or amd64 architecture, let the compatible operating system begin configuring the universal serial bus 2.0 interface compatible optical imaging device, use an available video processing and nonlinear editing program to modify the existing video of your physical being, convert the video to an acceptable aspect ratio, and begin sending data packets to the youtube upload service containing the video of your physical being, and christen the video with a witty or descriptive title.

That's all you have to do, its not that hard, unless your too young to understand what I just said.
Yea, that just happened.

Oh god, he even spelled his location wrong.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 06:12:29 PM by Kira100000 »

Oh god, he even spelled his location wrong.

He spelled webcam wrong :s

He even spell "i" wrong! It's I!
Lol

If your really that much of an idiot

any camera at all can be used, i also bet your computer has a builtin webcam that you dont know about, as it seems you have just recently disovered how to use an electronic device at all.

Leave, leave now.

I'm tired of complete idiots, and kids.

You are a complete idiot bro