Author Topic: Who remembers Space Guy's old events?  (Read 5827 times)

People who were around V9 and earlier will remember this.
While we were still waiting for V9, Space guy created an event mod himself, it was much more diffrent, and yet still so helpful, for example, a brick with arrows to point at which direction a projectile is aimed at.etc, it wasn't so flexible as what we have now, though.
But still, it was the time of where we were anticipating for events, something we take for granted today.

No, i'm not saying i want it back, but you know, it's just a "I remember that!" moment.

Like, yeah. The v8 events! You could do so little. Just before v9 came out, I got really into those events.

I used to make so many Indiana Jones styled challenges, they were brilliant for that.
I loved the trip laser.

Half-assed copies.
That is the only thing I remember

I remember them, they were cool.

Sure, they were basically made since we were so impatient, but it gave us an insight on what we could be making with the real events.

Sure, they were basically made since we were so impatient, but it gave us an insight on what we could be making with the real events.

Really? I'm sure the event mod was around before rumors about official events in v9 came out. After all, I did release a story about it in Blok.

Badspot

• Administrator
Really? I'm sure the event mod was around before rumors about official events in v9 came out. After all, I did release a story about it in Blok.

forget you.

Nope, it was around at the time the rumours arrived.
I still even remember Ephi giving some sneak-peeks on the MotE server.
But that clan is dead now :C

the mod was made PURPOSELY, to fast grab up some community glory. before the real update was rdy.
space guy was just whoring some fast easy rooster sucking from you guys, he knew he took badspot's idea and half assed it.

edit;
and thanks to examples like this. badpot likely wont ever tell us of the best upcoming additions to the game anymore.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 07:20:29 AM by Bisjac »

the mod was made PURPOSELY, to fast grab up some community glory. before the real update was rdy.
space guy was just whoring some fast easy rooster sucking from you guys, he knew he took badspot's idea and half assed it.

edit;
and thanks to examples like this. badpot likely wont ever tell us of the best upcoming additions to the game anymore.
Though its nice to be surprised :)

Err, physics, keys, treasure chests, checkpoints.

Ah yes, v8.
The time when I joined. Those where the best, and I still remember those event bricks.

forget you.
That was uncalled for.

I barely remember these. I don't think I could figure them out.

I do remember, though, using a bow that would turn bricks into kill bricks :o
I made a lava challenge with it.

That was uncalled for.

You'd understand where he was coming from if you had the capacity to make anything that anyone thought was worth ripping off. Plus the kid he's replying to is a douche bag.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:08:57 AM by Ephialtes »