My Facebook, Skype, and Steam accounts were hacked.

Author Topic: My Facebook, Skype, and Steam accounts were hacked.  (Read 1853 times)

I doubt it was anyone in the Blockland community, but this is just a heads up in case you have Zephyrs on your friends list.I would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me if any of my display names change on any of those clients. I'm fairly sure it was my ex-girlfriend or one of her batstuff insane friends that has done this. I'm going to speak with her as soon as that whore wakes up. I have lots of my personal information on all of my accounts.

I really need you guys to help me out as much as you can, thank you.

Zephyrsisagoodday I am a dog.

Wait...

Why the hell do I have you on Skype?

I'm not entirely sure, I do appreciate the input.

I'll see if I can recover my Skype somehow. I think I'll be able to recover my Steam, and Facebook with ease.

Thats why we don't make all of our passwords the same. Thats also why I should go change mine.

This is also why we don't trust others with our password(s).

This is also why we don't trust others with our password(s).
Ya, this is all your own fault. Giving your passwords to girlfriends is stupid and I have no idea why so many people do it.

What is the point of giving your gf your passwords anyways? That is literally just handing them a weapon.

I'm fully aware this is all my fault. It is stupid give something so important to someone so unstable. She had the password to one of my old emails and in the inbox was an email from the site showing what I changed the password of one my accounts to.

inb4poiuyt

wot?

OH GOD. D:

STEAM SUPPORT PLEASE HURRY! )':
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:31:24 AM by Zephyrs »

Why give away your password?

This is why we hide the notepad documents with our passwords deep within our computer...

Passwords are almost 100% protected if you write it in a language you can understand and remember that's not english.
Whatever, now i said it, you'd have a hard time finding out what words it needs for my account.

Passwords are almost 100% protected if you write it in a language you can understand and remember that's not english.
Whatever, now i said it, you'd have a hard time finding out what words it needs for my account.

Holy shat, that sounds like a smart idea a smart guy with say.