Author Topic: HACKED! <--By Canto Xe  (Read 9708 times)

I got hacked. I don't know how or why, but that's not the issue. My Steam account was hacked along with my E-mail and various other IDs. I'm just giving you guys a heads up. It's a bad virus, I can't do anything at all on my brand loving new computer and this sucks major richard. I need suggestions, fast.
Edit: I keep getting dialog boxes saying I was hacked, too, so yeah.
Edit: Found out it's Cantoxe and I've been hacked for two days and I didn't even know it. He found me ingame. Can any action be taken against his BL_ID or anything?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:08:23 AM by JD »

God that would piss me off....
Steam: Hello, you have been hacked.
Me: Wtf?
Steam: Hell, you have been hacked.
Me: forget off I know!

Call teh cyber police.

Did you download that stuff nightelf21 linked?

Yeah.. Was that why..

I guess those "games" were viruses after all!

:c

its called firesheep its a firefox addon if somone can get in your internet then your forgeted

2 new replys forget

its called firesheep its a firefox addon if somone can get in your internet then your forgeted

2 new replys forget
i thought v3 patched that stuff.

I made a topic about nightelf

should have read it

Wow, they even seemed nice. That loving son of a bitch. Is there any way I can get back at them legally? (through legal actions, like suing them for killing my new machine..)

Wow, they even seemed nice. That loving son of a bitch. Is there any way I can get back at them legally? (through legal actions, like suing them for killing my new machine..)
I don't think this is a problem you can just sue and make dissapear.

Quite obviously. I still want to get back at him though, derp.
I know that my harddrive is probably stuff now, and all of the information I had stored is no longer really 'my' information, but I want to loving get back at this prick. I'm so pissed off--I was so proud of this machine--and he ruined it. I know that's how it always feels when you get hacked but holy stuff I trusted this guy so ignorantly.