Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 76811 times)

-snip-

Thorax, should thine hand by raised against me, I shalt smite thee with mine sword and strewn thine entrails down roads to thine parentage.

Anyway, nice following everyone. :cookieMonster:

Anyway, nice following everyone. :cookieMonster:

It's funny since everyone is right.

Good news everybody, Aeris was really just a professional /B/ spy sent here to look like an idiot and get hated instantly and rage quit 3 times. She totally got us though. I probably shouldn't have posted this now that she is just gonna come here and act like it was all part of her plan. Also I feel pity towards her for going so far off the deep-end and to get so desperate as to blame 4chan. Apparently she has multiple blockland accounts that she shares with other /B/ members in their attempt to take over BL by being punching bags for us.

P.S. If she posts a steam pic of me saying my richard is 3 inches, totally shopped never happened.

P.S. If she posts a steam pic of me saying my richard is 3 inches, totally shopped never happened.
haha

also why the massive pagestretch.

haha

also why the massive pagestretch.

I dunno paint failed at cropping it.

so now she whores herself out to us AND /b/

she's trying way too hard to be cool. as a /b/tard myself I can tell you she's cancer and we don't want her on /b/ either.

sorry aerisbr0 but you're a loser

What is /B/? I know of /b/ but what is this /B/?

Oh no!

Now I'll have to use a disguise!

I THINK IT'S WORKING
I thought you were supposed to make random conversation with people, like asking them how they are doing