Author Topic: I am nearing ten thousand posts. That means my post count will be in 5 digits.  (Read 3489 times)

It's all too disturbing. I only joined the fifteenth of april and already have I more than too many posts.

I hope that I am not in the top ten posters list until next year, or else that just redefines post whoring.

But that's pretty much it, but ten thousand is still a big number.

Oh yes and my posts per day is 40.811 :(

I know what you're thinking, it seems impossible.

Remember coupon, though? 301 posts a day?

Yeah, that was sick.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:22:47 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

I've only got 20 thousand and i've been here for 5 years, You post whores are just flying past me.
Once upon a time i had the highest post count :(

I joined in October of '08. I don't post often

I've only got 20 thousand and i've been here for 5 years, You post whores are just flying past me.
Once upon a time i had the highest post count :(

I'm sorry. I just post too much because I really have nothing else to do, you know what with being homeschooled and what not.

I joined in October of '08. I don't post often

Ah.

With each new post, the content becomes more diluted. I predicted by 20k, you'll just be smashing letters on your keyboard.  :cookieMonster:

With each new post, the content becomes more diluted. I predicted by 20k, you'll just be smashing letters on your keyboard.  :cookieMonster:

ansgoitep

richards

hurray one more post then the other

Its because you think too much and tell too many of your ideas on the internet.
You also seems to post a lot of extraneous information which wouldn't make any difference to your point or the topic.

Attention whoring, trolling and constant arguing plays a large role in this, not that im acusing you of this.

Its because you think too much and tell too many of your ideas on the internet.
You also seems to post a lot of extraneous information which wouldn't make any difference to your point or the topic.

wam;t

I guess.

Oh yes, and you're an idiot because you didn't know that the number four has three lines and people need to pay attention to me because I'm smart.

I hate when people are active on forums, do a lot of modding or creation, and / or post their opinions a lot, its considered attention whoring. You guys and your fail logic. :3

wait what
you still have over 1100 posts to go :S

I'll get that in what, ten days?

Holy forget, slooooooow doooown.

40 posts a day on average... I'd say 27 and a half days.

i joined in january 2009 and ive got 657 posts