Flammable barrel (long lost add on)

Author Topic: Flammable barrel (long lost add on)  (Read 11935 times)

Hey guys you all remember the Flammable barrel. I thought it would be a good idea to try to bring it back so i tried, and tried. I'm a bad scripter but anyways, lets get to the point. I actually managed to make it work. So here you go!

I DID NOT MAKE THIS!

I also tested this so it actually works, just take a gun or something, shoot it, and watch it explode!
Warning: Stay away from reg spawn! May keep on blowing up!

Credits to owner of this: Racer

http://www.mediafire.com/?34oq29q7wn0pave

Thanks for bringing it back, I really liked it.

Look cool, but you should really like post a link :\
EDIT: oh you fixed it.

yeah sorry xD just forgot, but i just posted, anyways your welcome!

just added up there

So wait is it a vehicle?

yeah, id think it would be edited or something to an item, but no...its a vehicle

(make sure the spawn has collision/raycasting off, it moves a little on smooth surfaces)

(make sure the spawn has collision/raycasting off, it moves a little on smooth surfaces)
all surfaces are smooth...
it just spawns a little in the vehicle spawn you probably mean

Thank god you posted this, it is a nice addition to all of the other good addons in the forums. I saw it in the back of the addon pages and got mad when i couldnt download it. Its alot easier to make barrels now instead of bricks.

Bounces around way too much. Plus, it isn't really "long lost", anyone could have go it off of RTB2 when it wasn't locked.

Nice but I tried it and it always loop-explodes. Lags a bit too.

cool.
thanks for bringing it back.

Too bad it just wont stay still. It wiggles slides around when idle.

yeah if maybe someone one day, maybe bushido will make another one thats better :P

whats with people and these

ohh so hard to find long lost amazing addons oh gosh it's just terrible we lost these

ehh sorry to brake it to you but the original topics for all of these 'long lost addons' all exist the only true reason for reposting is if they can't be found cause they are only on RTB2