Author Topic: Lord Tony  (Read 17318 times)

I'm curious. Where did you hear such nonsense? My little sister (7 year old) plays a whole bunch of online games and I don't see anywhere that it's illegal. I also don't see a cop busting through my door saying "OGMF GET OFF INTRONET. SEVEN YEAR OWLD" Also. One more question.

If it's "illegal" to play online under the age of 13. Then why in the HELL are you here?

I'm curious. Where did you hear such nonsense? My little sister (7 year old) plays a whole bunch of online games and I don't see anywhere that it's illegal. I also don't see a cop busting through my door saying "OGMF GET OFF INTRONET. SEVEN YEAR OWLD" Also. One more question.

If it's "illegal" to play online under the age of 13. Then why in the HELL are you here?
Also, most of these people are ~20 years old. One of them is going to be a dad.
You need to learn to COPPA

HIS MOTHER IS IN THE MAILBIN. anyways lord tonys a gay friend

HIS MOTHER IS IN THE MAILBIN. anyways lord tonys a gay friend
ur a gayer friend.

I happen to be 10 years old and if i can make a server, i would ban anyone who chatted off a loveual nature.

You and your mom (from what I know) both aggree that this is a problem.
I appreciate the humor from this actually. The image made me lol remembering Mailbag.

I appreciate the humor from this actually. The image made me lol remembering Mailbag.
Why did you bump?

doesn't lord tony remind of crazytony?