Author Topic: another fail i wont bother to fix  (Read 3149 times)

This is horrible and should have never made it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 03:32:39 AM by Arcturus »

I dont like the pannel of advert, it need to be blockish mark and I hate the wheels.

it need to be blockland postal service

Remooove the textures.
Make the model's shape a bit more detailed

I dont really like the logos on the side.

Wheels are removed.
Im working on a Blockland mail logo for the side.
I grouped the body together, so if im going to take parts off and edit them, ill have to do them by scratch. or steal parts off previous saves.

Why is everyone hatin' on textures? I like textures on weapons/vehicles, they make it look nice without the model being to complicated.

Why is everyone hatin' on textures? I like textures on weapons/vehicles, they make it look nice without the model being to complicated.
I hate the wheel textures, nothin else.

Textures are really only good if they are original.

To be honest, yours is too slated in places... I don't mean to bash you, it's awesome and all but... It'll need fixes.

But yes, less textures, especially on the wheels. It has to look more Blocko... Don't want people promoting Blockland, your vehicle slips into a shot, and they go "That looks out of place..." :panda:

Cool, my mail service xD!

Ontopic: The model it self is honestly, not that good. But good enough.

Boxtruck wasn't enough?

Boxtruck isn't Mailtruck you ripoff of Jookia's name. :panda: Oh God... I hope he isn't dead.

i like it good for city rp's and family rp's.