Author Topic: The Ways to troll/prank people thread!  (Read 13840 times)

Yeah, post ways to troll people in games, or real life!
THE TROLL QUOTES
The troll quotes
Trolls of the tread, bro
Sorrel
NightFox!
Godliest troll in the thread
KADE-loving-BL
Here's mine:
If you already have your food in the lunchroom where your sitting, and there is a long line at the food thing, go in front of everyone except infront of the one or two people heading to the lunch window, and get a milk after the one or two people get their lunches, acting like you are getting a lunch. Walk off with your coolface on.
'Nother
In a garry's mod server i was on, there was a boy with a high voice speaking on the mic, so we said "drop your balls, bro" the kid says over mic, and I quote, "I don't have balls, but I do have ovaries!" we were all saying "loveCHANGE" "FREAK", we kept saying that until he left, and we all said "trololololo"
UPDATES MOTHERFUGGERS
Alas! THe little trolls that do troll things that are small, and easy
Clog school sink, put rubber band on handle, watch bathroom flood  :cookieMonster:
When you're in a line, stop and do nothing while it's moving. If people are trying to get in front of you, block them.

When you're ordering lunch, say you want something, then say you want something else.

When you have a fart coming in, let it out somewhere silently, then walk away.
FAQ THAT NO ONE HAS ASKED EVER
Q:Do you troll people in real life?
A:No, I have not, i may in the near future, though!
Q:Do troll in games?
A:Yes, i sometimes do
Q:Hao to trol in rel lif
A:Look at the quotes of the thread, or look at KadeBL's quotes, or the small troll quotes.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:33:02 PM by Demitiri »

When getting into class, pull out your friends chairs and hide them under empty desks in the back of the room.

Furries are so misunderstood!

1.When the light turns green, wait until it turns yellow to go.

2.When the cashier asks you if you found everything okay, instead of saying 'yes', go into depth about the various items you could not find.

3.In high school I took a square piece of tinfoil and put it over a hotwheels sized RC car in the lunchroom. Teacher tried to pick up piece of trash and I drove it away. Did this for like 2 minutes until she got so loving fed up that she just stomped on it.

4.When you meet someone tell them you "got the thing," look around in your pockets and pretend you can't find it to build up suspense.
then say oh here it is, pull your hand out of your pocket and show them a middle finger.

Furries are so misunderstood!

What's to understand about them, they are all horrible people who have disgusting special interestes and are attention whores.

What's to understand about them, they are all horrible people who have disgusting special interestes and are attention whores.
Either you're carrying out the discussion because this is a trolling topic, or you missed the [abbr] tag.

Either you're carrying out the discussion because this is a trolling topic, or you missed the [abbr] tag.
That was my attempt at showing how to troll for the topic, yes.

That was my attempt at showing how to troll for the topic, yes.
I'm going to laugh if one of them starts an argument with you.

I'm going to laugh if one of them starts an argument with you.
Me too, that was the point.
 :cookieMonster: